🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
Guest LiquidSky

Coldplay Dreams

:stunned:page 42

ahahaha yep. this is quite the suggestive page I think.

42 is the name of an awesome song. you didn't get to heaven but you o-o-oh-oo-o-oooh

I had a great dream involving Chris last night.:D

So my family drives up to this parking lot, I think because we were going to a Coldplay concert? There was a large crowd of people in the parking lot too. Right after we got out of the car and joined the crowd(for whatever reason)Chris drives up in this black SUV. As he's driving, he looks right at me and smiles, then he parks right next to our car. Out of the back seat, this middle aged lady gets out and she's really happy(who wouldn't be, if they were riding in a car with Chris?)and for some reason she hugged me really tight. Then out of the passenger door, Chris's bodyguard gets out. Chris gets out last, but his bodyguard isn't even protecting him for the whole dream. After Chris gets out, somehow the crowd has formed a double sided line, and I'm in the very back of the line on the right side. Chris starts walking down the middle in between the 2 sides of people and shakes everyone's hand, sometimes saying "hi" to them. Soon Chris reaches me, and at first I was going to just shake his hand and say "hi" but at the last second I decided to ask him if I could hug him(in reality I would've just hugged him without asking)and he said yes! Now I felt like I was really on a roll, so I asked my sister, who was next to me in line, to grab my camera and take a photo of us. While I said this I kind of jumped into Chris's arms, so he was now holding me. At this point of the dream I thought that this would be pushing it too far and that Chris wouldn't want a photo, but when I mentioned the camera, he didn't object. But for some reason my sister couldn't figure out how to work the camera, so I sat in Chris's arms for like 15 minutes trying to show her how to work it. Then Chris said that he'd be right back, put me down, and walked away. While he was gone, my sister finally figured out how to work the camera. But Chris took a while to come back, and I started to think that I had scared him off. But then at the last moment he reappeared, and allowed me to jump back into his arms and take the photo! I thanked him about 50 times and he laughed and said "anytime" and then walked away. I then looked at the photo on my camera and screamed "I am SO framing this photo and putting it in my room!!!", and then I woke up.

It was amazing! And it was so realistic that when I woke up I almost walked up to my mom and asked her when I could get that photo with me and Chris Martin developed.:D

I had a bunch of Coldplay-related dreams lately it's so wonderful! I always hate the waking up part.

August 1st 2009

My friends Katie Emily and I were all standing in this line in a field, it was sort of like a gym class thing, and the line curved into a circle. And Chris Martin was running around the circle in tight white shorts and a tight white shirt all sweaty for some reason (not that I was complaining). What was weird is no one but us seemed to care or even be the slightest bit excited. We were screaming “OH MY HOLY GOD LOOK AT HIS BODY IT’S CHRIS MARTIN!” Every time he passed us he gave Emily a high five, and then Katie and I were like what gives! So then that time he came around he grabbed my arm and somehow pulled all the three of us over to a picnic table and we just got to have a conversation with us and the Guy Berryman walked over too and joined us and we were acting like normal human beings…sort of(hyperventilating a lot though). And then they hugged ussssss. Then unfortunately I woke up :/.

August 8th 2009 at 3:46 in the morning

So Myself and my friends Katie and Emily were all at a mall together. And my mother walked up to me and said that Chris was selling signed stickers of his face for $15, or some weirdly expensive amount and she saw him there. So obviously we all ran to where he was and I had some Coldplay concert DVD and he signed it for me for free because he's that cool. And then after he signed it Emily grabbed it from my hands and she signed her name on it too for some reason. Then I got it back and I think I gave it to my mother or something because it wasn't in my hands anymore. We had walked away but after a little while we got the courage to try and start a conversation with him, and Emily wasn't there at that moment. He was leaving the signing and his big body guard was with him but Chris started talking to us and let his bodyguard walk away. And we talked about God knows what for a while and then he hugged the two of us and walked down the hall a little. Katie started the scream that was obviously going to come after the “OH MY GUY CHRIS JUST TALKED TO US!” he walked away from us but I told Katie "Katie stop holy crap he's coming back!!!!" And Suddenly Emily was there too and we were all talking again and he asked us if we'd been to any of his concerts and I started telling him how much we paid to be in the pit in Toronto and all the work we did to get there. And Emily was like "don't say all that" for some reason but then Chris said "Wow, so these are the people who wanna fuck me" with a Chris smile on his face. And we all said "Yessssssssssssss! Holy Fuckballs Yessss!" Then he started chasing us around the mall, in a fun game type of way not a murderous or creepy way. And I ran into my sister and friend,Beth and Liz, randomly in a book store and they were so pissed and said" Karen what the hell are you doing" And I kept running but said "It's Chris Fucking Martin!" In one store we randomly pointed at a mannequin’s leg and it was muscular and he said "muscular legs are sexy" and Emily squealed and jumped up and down. then he pointed at a skinny one and said "yumm I love those too" (weird I know lmfao) Then he was chasing us again and he were in this little stairway that was completely empty and he caught us and we were all sitting there breathing heavily from running and Katie took out a poster that you made of a new Coldplay song and he told Katie that he thought it was brilliant! Then he said that he recognized us from the Toronto concert, we were the girls in the purple shirts and he remembered our creative posters. He said that he loved that we didn't just give him all the attention that we gave our love to Guy and Will and Jonny too!!!!! He said “I think you guys are really sexy!"(More than a few times in the conversation and we got soooooo many hugs and Chris high fives) He was wearing a tight white shirt with his navy colored jacket, really tight pants and his make trade fair sign on his hand was drawn really thin for some reason. Then he told us he'd let us meet the band and I was going to ask him a question about Guy when we were walking with him to his Chris limo But unfortunately I woke up before I got to meet Guy, Will or Jonny, and ask him whatever question I had in mind.

August 13th 2009

Myself and my friends Emily and Katie were all in the pit at the same spot with Guy in front of us like at the Toronto concert but, at another Coldplay concert and it was quieter than usual for a Coldplay concert. They were playing either Cemeteries of London or Violet Hill and we screamed “Chris!!!!!” and he stopped the song and yelled back “What?!” and we responded saying “I love you!” and he said “I love you too, sorry Gwyneth!”

I had a great dream involving Chris last night.:D

So my family drives up to this parking lot, I think because we were going to a Coldplay concert? There was a large crowd of people in the parking lot too. Right after we got out of the car and joined the crowd(for whatever reason)Chris drives up in this black SUV. As he's driving, he looks right at me and smiles, then he parks right next to our car. Out of the back seat, this middle aged lady gets out and she's really happy(who wouldn't be, if they were riding in a car with Chris?)and for some reason she hugged me really tight. Then out of the passenger door, Chris's bodyguard gets out. Chris gets out last, but his bodyguard isn't even protecting him for the whole dream. After Chris gets out, somehow the crowd has formed a double sided line, and I'm in the very back of the line on the right side. Chris starts walking down the middle in between the 2 sides of people and shakes everyone's hand, sometimes saying "hi" to them. Soon Chris reaches me, and at first I was going to just shake his hand and say "hi" but at the last second I decided to ask him if I could hug him(in reality I would've just hugged him without asking)and he said yes! Now I felt like I was really on a roll, so I asked my sister, who was next to me in line, to grab my camera and take a photo of us. While I said this I kind of jumped into Chris's arms, so he was now holding me. At this point of the dream I thought that this would be pushing it too far and that Chris wouldn't want a photo, but when I mentioned the camera, he didn't object. But for some reason my sister couldn't figure out how to work the camera, so I sat in Chris's arms for like 15 minutes trying to show her how to work it. Then Chris said that he'd be right back, put me down, and walked away. While he was gone, my sister finally figured out how to work the camera. But Chris took a while to come back, and I started to think that I had scared him off. But then at the last moment he reappeared, and allowed me to jump back into his arms and take the photo! I thanked him about 50 times and he laughed and said "anytime" and then walked away. I then looked at the photo on my camera and screamed "I am SO framing this photo and putting it in my room!!!", and then I woke up.

It was amazing! And it was so realistic that when I woke up I almost walked up to my mom and asked her when I could get that photo with me and Chris Martin developed.:D

I LOVE THIS ONE KATIE! :) Wonderful!

In all my Coldplay dreams, Chris is a grump :thinking:

so a week ago i had this dream that the guys (even phil :shocked2:) came to my gmas house and were playing. they all sat on the piano bench (which was weird cuz she doesn't even have a piano lol) and singin and playin and what not. me being myself, i moved to the closest couch to the edge as close to the piano as possible-this ENORMOUS smile on my face. Jonny couldn't stop smiling at me.

then i was in this staircasey hallway thingy...and chris backs me up against a wall and asks me to marry him....he used some corny stupid line :rolleyes: so then i'm like "OMGZ YES!" and thinking who WOULDN'T want to marry you like jheese.

the next thing i know i'm in a store with my sis buying dog treats because my gma died :inquisitive:

my mom just told me she had a coldplay dream last night... she's saying she met chris and he knew who she was because they had to move our seats for b-stage at the mansfield concert. and then she invited him over for brunch. :thinking:

my mom said she'd had a dream the other night where Guy worked at Walmart.

oddly enough, that was the same night i had a dream where Chris worked at the mall. :surprised:

my mom said she'd had a dream the other night where Guy worked at Walmart.

oddly enough, that was the same night i had a dream where Chris worked at the mall. :surprised:

ZOMG that would scare me somehow :uhoh:

I had this mega Coldplay dream one night, where I dreamed about a whole Coldplay documentation about the VIVA era and I was recording it on my crappy TV to upload it later on the forum! :lol: Because strangely it only ran on my TV, so yeah... :thinking: The whole show involved Jonny crying, Chris with short hair, Coldplay in a freaking space shuttle, flying to the moon for a new music video :stunned: and other pretty strange things. Oh and there was even a fan dying and Coldplay moved over to the house and stayed there for night, because it was the last wish of the fan.

Weird.

:confused:

Well this one is a hallucination not a dream but... I was riding my bike to the library and it's ridiculously hot out and when i got back and rode up my driveway and I watched a car drive by and hallucinated Guy Berryman driving the car. It was pretty exciting for me :).

I wanna hallucinate too!:D

It was the best hallucination ever. I'm just sitting around considering letting the heat get to me even more who knows what other coldplay related stuff my baking mind could produce next.

ZOMG that would scare me somehow :uhoh:

I had this mega Coldplay dream one night, where I dreamed about a whole Coldplay documentation about the VIVA era and I was recording it on my crappy TV to upload it later on the forum! :lol: Because strangely it only ran on my TV, so yeah... :thinking: The whole show involved Jonny crying, Chris with short hair, Coldplay in a freaking space shuttle, flying to the moon for a new music video :stunned: and other pretty strange things. Oh and there was even a fan dying and Coldplay moved over to the house and stayed there for night, because it was the last wish of the fan.

Weird.

:confused:

LOL I couldn't stop laughing! :laugh3:

I had a dream last night that I was at a Coldplay concert and I was front row. So I was there having the time of my life but then all of a sudden Chris stops singing because his throat was sore.:( But then out of nowhere Will grabs the microphone and he sings the rest of the songs! At the end of the show a Roadie comes up to me and gives me a setlist because he thought that I was energetic and loud the whole night. I then ask him if he can have the band sign it and he takes it to Will. When I get it back I see that Will has signed it but has also writted all kinds of funny things over it. Then the Roadie also gives me a number and says,"The band has requested for me to give you this so you can be on their guest list for the rest of your life. Just call this number tomorrow and you'll be all ready to go." At this point I am so happy and speechless. Then I woke up. That sucked. Now imagine that happened for real!:o I can only dream...

I had a dream where the band members of Coldplay randomly came into my church..I can't remember why..but anyways Will was right in front of me and I touched him..I remember thinking "OMG!OMG! I touched Will!!!"

Then they went outside as they were about to enter a white and junky van. I screamed "Jonny! Jonny!" He turned back and looked directly above me and confusingly said "Huh..?" accompanied with his usual 'ceiling eyes'..

Then I shouted again"Jonny! Jonny!" Then he tripped..over a pebble. Then Will picked him up and he went into the car.

Yeah..that was it.

MY LITTLE SISTER:veryangry2:HOWEVER HAD A DREAM OF KISSING JONNY WHILE I WAS STUCK WITH A DREAM OF HIM STUPIDLY IGNORING ME AND TRIPPING OVER A PEBBLE! she doesn't even like jonny..she practically hates him!

Guest LiquidSky
I had a dream last night that I was at a Coldplay concert and I was front row. So I was there having the time of my life but then all of a sudden Chris stops singing because his throat was sore.:( But then out of nowhere Will grabs the microphone and he sings the rest of the songs! At the end of the show a Roadie comes up to me and gives me a setlist because he thought that I was energetic and loud the whole night. I then ask him if he can have the band sign it and he takes it to Will. When I get it back I see that Will has signed it but has also writted all kinds of funny things over it. Then the Roadie also gives me a number and says,"The band has requested for me to give you this so you can be on their guest list for the rest of your life. Just call this number tomorrow and you'll be all ready to go." At this point I am so happy and speechless. Then I woke up. That sucked. Now imagine that happened for real!:o I can only dream...

to be in their guest list for life?????:stunned:

I had a dream where the band members of Coldplay randomly came into my church..I can't remember why..but anyways Will was right in front of me and I touched him..I remember thinking "OMG!OMG! I touched Will!!!"

Then they went outside as they were about to enter a white and junky van. I screamed "Jonny! Jonny!" He turned back and looked directly above me and confusingly said "Huh..?" accompanied with his usual 'ceiling eyes'..

Then I shouted again"Jonny! Jonny!" Then he tripped..over a pebble. Then Will picked him up and he went into the car.

Yeah..that was it.

MY LITTLE SISTER:veryangry2:HOWEVER HAD A DREAM OF KISSING JONNY WHILE I WAS STUCK WITH A DREAM OF HIM STUPIDLY IGNORING ME AND TRIPPING OVER A PEBBLE! she doesn't even like jonny..she practically hates him!

I bet your sister was just playing with you!! No kissing Jonny!:angry:

I did have a nice Chris dream a couple of weeks ago, I was watching them in concert, from behind some kind of speaker or something, and Chris told me to go and sit in the front row (not sure how this was better). So he's not always so grumpy!

He told you to sit? Are you sure he didn't say to stand up and not be texting and being on your phone?:P

Guest LiquidSky
If Chris ever worked at the mall he'd probably jump on people and with all his hand motions say " Buy this it's the best thing you'll ever get"

that's funny only 'cause if he did work at a mall he would probably do that!:laugh3:

Lol you know it's true and in the end he'll be like thanks for coming into my store and taking your time buying these wonderful things and if they turn out to be shit I'm sorry here's a little gift for you

Guest LiquidSky

you can exchange it!!!!:laugh3:

Hahah yeah

"And listen our exchange policy is actually 7 days but you can return it anytime you want cause you're the greatest customer in the universe, and I don't know what else kind of shopping you had to do but it was great having you here see ya next time"

:P