πŸͺ MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH πŸ›°

Paul McCartney choose's Coldplay

I was listening to Virgin radio earlier, and they had a little pre-recorded peice of paul mcCartney giving his fav tracks, (you know like a little trail, promo thing before or after the ad's) and he chose God Put a Smile....! as well as God only knows by the beach boys.

Β 

Cool ay, great to get an endorsement by one of the most respected artists in music.

• 1 month later...

Just back from McCartney's Toronto show.....my goodness, that was something to see and hear. It was none stop mega hit after mega hit. This guy has written so many incredible songs, it's almost unbelievable. Go if you ever get the chance...well worth it. :)

Beatles rules, paul rules as person and artist, i went to a concert last year and instead of all the nowdays musics than just limit to play the songs and leave he made a fun, really fun concert..also i'd wish lennon were alive to at least have seen them playing together at Live8 :(. And is cool to see he choses codlplay :)

Just back from McCartney's Toronto show.....my goodness' date=' that was something to see and hear. It was none stop mega hit after mega hit. This guy has written so many incredible songs, it's almost unbelievable. Go if you ever get the chance...well worth it. :)[/quote']

i'm seeing him in november :D

Β 

i used to hate paul for various dumb reasons, but now i'm just trying to appreciate him while i still can. he's got good taste in music ;)