🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Show us your art!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dani, I lovelovelove that last one you posted. It's original and it gives a great vibe of the city and all. Loved it.

While upping photos to my flickr, I decided to edit a bit some photos I never got round to even give a look to. So, all the set is in the account, but my favourite one:

364276500_5eedaf65b8_b.jpg

WOW! I need to look in this thread more...that's beauriful!

I just dropped in to say that the CCC CD Artwork thread is FINALLY open.:) There's a link in my sig, or you can find the thread in the CCC Forum.

All artists are invited to submit!

wow andy, nice work, looks really ghoulish and haunted...

Thanks, it was a bit creepy taking photos in a cementary, but it's such a nice one in the city everyone does! And I even jumped into a tour while at it, quite interesting!

Here's another one of the set I like, for all of you who can't be bothered checking the whole account :wink2:

364276499_caa3da83df_b.jpg

Great pics Andy as always:D

Here are some of mine: A rather abstract pic of Las Vegas:P

vegasbaby2428hz.jpg

And this one in the snow:

vegasbaby1408ny.jpg

There are more at my flickr account, check it out! The link is in my sig. I know its not so great now,hahah, but It will be:D

I really liked the first one, love the sense of movement in it, which of course talk a lot about the city in which it was taken!

Gonna check your account in a sec, probably add you to my contacts if that's okay?

i feel a bit stupid posting in this thread, coz everyone is so talented and there are so many beautiful pics!! but there was a pretty sunset at my place a while back and i took lots of photos..so here's some..

100_1868.jpg

Oh thats beautiful Claire. There looks like there is a comet or something in the sky.

thanks Annie! :nice: i know hey, i only noticed it when i put them on the computer. i'm not sure what it is exactly. :stunned: