πŸͺ MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH πŸ›°

*** Coldplay Fans United***

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I see...hehehe...but now you're here with us!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

you din't miss to much thought...now andrea made a list with the names of everyone who's gonna participate of the secret santa...that's so nice!but i don't know how to make my own e card... :cry: :/

i have to go for a while, my internet is back on, i just have to configure the wireless network, for my sister's computer...it might take a awhile(this task isnt easy) i'll be back in 2-2.5 hours tops. hope to catch you then!!! :D

Wow, I feel like I haven't really been here in FOREVER!

Β 

This week has definately been the busiest/craziest/crappiest since school started. :confused: No real homework to speak of tonight though! Phew!

Β 

How you guys been?

Yeah it's been insane. I had to write 3 history essays. A science lab report. Tons of math stuff... Tests. Quizzes.

Β 

:sick:

Β 

No fun.

Β 

Other than that though, I can't complain. I, personally, feel that nothing can compare to seeing U2 last week, and that being the best day of my life, it's all downhill from here.

Β 

:rolleyes: :lol:

oh, I see...A science lab report?!wow, that should be really bad!but nw you have to be happy again because you don't have to do this anymore!yay! :D and you are pretty lucky Dani!seeing U2...wow... I'm sure that you won't forget thas day! ;)