Fix You

Gravity

Politik

Sparks

Swallowed In The Sea

The Scientist

We Never Change

and Yellow out of happiness!

(i know I have at least gotten teary eyed at these songs at one point or another and some I have actually cried along with cos I could relate to it so much at the time)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not used to crying while listening to music. But White Shadows made me cry once : see, I live in Paris, which is a very crowded place, and I was listening to White Shadows some December monday while I was coming back home, and at the start of the organ ending 'Swim out on a sea of faces...', I saw the first snow flakes of that winter fall, and then... well, i don't know why, but I guess it triggered a big crush inside me and I started to weep, which made me ridiculous in the street I think ^^!

to clarify what i wrote before...

i have cried mybe 3 times to yellow and almost did to see you soon, warning sign, etc. but i dont cry from music much, i guess. i feel like it a lot because so much of their stuff just hits me in the right way and i get so moved that i feel like crying but no tears are really produced. i get more of this...internal resonance thing (god that sounds lame), but not really crying besides yellow. also, the mood has to be just right. i cant listen to warning sign in the car, for example, or while other people are around and be hit by it so powerfully. i have to be like, alone, in my room, at night.

so yeah.

^yeah See You Soon live makes me cry

Other Coldplay songs:

Amsterdam

Careful Where You Stand

Fix You

Gravity

Politik

Sparks

Swallowed In The Sea

The Scientist

We Never Change

and Yellow out of happiness!

(i know I have at least gotten teary eyed at these songs at one point or another and some I have actually cried along with cos I could relate to it so much at the time)

Wow...you sure have a lot of crying songs!

Swallowed in the sea. When you know why he wrote this song...

wait, why did he write that song? i dont think i know why. please tell! its one of my favorites.

oh, and scratch what i said before. i cried to fix you last night for no apparent reason (besides seeing the preview for world trade center movie with "fix you" in it), so add that to my list if it wasnt already on there. :D

No, not Coldplay. They've never touched me so much. Maybe because they don't have a song with that touching lyrics and meaning. Or maybe there's another reason.

I've cried to Gravity (liveversion) and Fix You :heart: :cry:

The thing with fix you was actually kind of weird, i was sitting in front of my computer watching coldplay playing fix you at storytellers and when the guitarline came i just started crying. A lot. I wasn't sad and I don't think fix you is a sad song, but the ending is so powerful.

The Scientist, Amsterdam, See You Soon, Politik and Life is For Living shakes me a lot (especially on the Live 2003), and I get tears in my eyes, but I've never actually cried to them.

just when coldplay came on for their concert i had tears in my eyes! and alsomotst cried during clocks, and when i was seeing them for the last time for a long time on stage. but the one song that makes me cry is Clocks since the first time i heard it!

Guy, I cry in all these, a list in the truth:

-~> Everything's not lost

-~> Shiver

-~> Sparks

-~> Warning Sign

-~> your love means everything

-~>Careful where you stand~

-~> No more keeping my feet on the ground