✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

chri´s eyes

heineken

in parachutes days... he didn´t seem to have blue eyes .. (at least from the pics and videos that i saw from him in that period).. bu, i´m not sure 100%sure about it.

jonny too. in coldplay live dvd he´s with blue eyes but in most of pictures brown eyes.

i think chris natural eyes are blue, but light blue it mean that when is a bit dark where he is his eyes looks brown..... i think so.

e.g. some friends i know have redish hair and when they are on a light place their hair looks a bit blonde or chestnut and when they are on a dark place their hair looks black... i think that's what happens with chris eyes, i know a guy that his eyes are like chris and sometimes his eyes looks blue and sometimes not.

in parachutes days... he didn´t seem to have blue eyes .. (at least from the pics and videos that i saw from him in that period).. bu, i´m not sure 100%sure about it.

jonny too. in coldplay live dvd he´s with blue eyes but in most of pictures brown eyes.

no! take it back. Jonny has the most beautiful Green eyes I have ever seen.

BROWN? WTF? ARE YOU INSANE???????? :P :P :P :P

See! 100% BLUE!

yeah, you can really tell that's his real eye color.

why would you wear color contacts? Guy and Will both have pretty normal-looking brown eyes. Either one of them could just slip in a blue contact. That's not what Coldplay is about :-P

besides, how do you explain Apple's BIG BLUE EYES. She didn't get those from Gwyneth!