📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Arctic Monkeys!

I can't believe they played Dancing Shoes, Cornerstone and Fake Tales of San Francisco :awesome:.

I really liked the new song but it sounds too much like R U Mine :thinking:, I'm really looking forward to the studio version.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake Tales of San Francisco had one of the biggest crowd reactions of the night, and I had no idea how infrequently they've played it until I got home and checked! Would've recorded had I known, but oh well, had a good time rocking out to it instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New album, "AM", out Sept 9th 2013!

Tracklisting is as follows:

1. Do I Wanna Know?

2. R U Mine?

3. One For The Road

4. Arabella

5. I Want It All

6. No. 1 Party Anthem

7. Mad Sounds

8. Fireside

9. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

10. Snap Out Of It

11. Knee Socks

12. I Wanna Be Yours

:D :D :D :D :D

^That's what I thought :lol:.

I'm so excited about this :wacky:, The song titles are interesting I guess :thinking: :P, but I'm sure the new album is going to be great :smug: :P.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if everyone's seen this but they've been playing one of the new songs "Mad Sounds" recently. Now I really can't wait for AM. This type of song mixed with harder songs like "R U Mine" and "Do I Wanna Know" = Awesome.

I really like mad sounds :awesome: it sounds like a song that could've been on suck it and see :wacko:.

They are going to release a 7" single of Do I Wanna Know? with a B-side called 2013.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Arctic Monkeys doomed to the FOURTH page during the week of an amazing new album release!?! Time to get these guys back on the first page where they belong... show 'em some love!

... For real though AM is pretty sweet. I'm not even what you would call a die hard fan but this album has won me over in a big way. I have the other four albums but don't listen to them often... this one though I think will have some staying power.