The Scientist

Til Kingdom Come

Don't Panic [yeah!! thanks! :D ]

Clocks

Talk

Swallowed In The Sea

In My Place

Fix You

I had a great time, short though... They should play more songs. The best was when Chris went to the stands and he stopped where I was mwhahaha I couldn't believe it :lol: (I was sooo near him! Oh lala :P ), also when Chris started saying something related to football and Barça/R.Madrid (singing 3-0 3-0 3-0 :lol: ). Goldfrapp did a good show too. :cool:

I'll try to post some pics soon :wink:

Hello guys!!! What a great concert!!

From Rome to Barcelona for Coldplay!!! What an amazing weekend!!

Yes, the concert lasted about 1h 30-40 but I felt like was 10 minutes, that's because they're soooooooo gooood!!!!!! No more words to describe them!! (And just think about: when they played in Rome 2 years ago it was just for 1h 15!! :) )

Thanks to my mates and my sister! you guys made the experience just unforgettable!! And thanks to Barcelona and Barca!! TRES - ZERO!! :)

Ciao!

ps: I might be able to post some pics soon! :)

Oh I forgot to say they did a cover of Ring Of Fire by Johnny Cash after Don't Panic. Chris also started singing "uno, dos, tres... catorce!" (a bit of U2 :P ) at the beginning of Don't Panic (he forgot the lyrics and had to start again :P )

I arrived back in Wales yesterday from Barcelona, and I want to say it was one of the best Coldplay gigs I've been to. The fans were superb; the crowd was one of the best I've EVER seen, the band were fantastic, completely on form, and the venue was great. Barcelona is such a beautiful city, and my friend and I had so much fun.

Amazing. I'll be back :)

Palua Sant Jordi

Just got back from Barca today...Thought I'd stay on and watch Barca play some football.......Well I was lucky enough to get at the very front on the right. LOVED the concert..I would of liked to know what problem Chris had with his Guitar, he had a face like thunder with someone telling him to get it sorted. A big thanks go out to one mystery lady who was so kind in giving me some spare batteries for my camera...what a time to run out...lol. I have a couple of good pics. So if you were there feel free to email me and I'll send you what I got.

P.S See you in London lads

what an amazing gig! I was right at the front-q'd from 12.30 and it was well worth it! Nearly met Chris Martin but it never happened in the end! Oh well. WHAT A GIG THOUGH!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Good pics eva we were just down from you were near the edge in the standing area... I see the pic of chris too... well done... you heart must have skipped a few beats when u save him comming your way ! :P

we were just down from you were near the edge in the standing area...

ooooh! really? well... next time :/ hehe

you heart must have skipped a few beats when u save him comming your way

mwhahaha you cannot really imagine how i was :lol: it was a mix between :o and :D