🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
Reilly

Ooooooooooo boy, eh eh, drunk thread

:laugh3:

boooo :(

ohh what a nice smiley :drunk:

haha yeah, luff it! :drunk:

It makes me wanna party and get totally drunk , so drunk that i won't even remember what i did the next day :wacky:

:drunk:

Haha :D I want to post on here while I'm drunk. But that won't happen anytime soon :P

I've never been drunk because I'm allergic if I drink way too much. I get itchy patches all over me. Been tipsy but never full on drunk.

weeeee, i am as druhnk as indjoit :D :D man, ive been seearching for thsi trea dfor the past 64324.5 s and llook! i Found it ! :D :D :D :D im so feckibg cool. i love this forujm, and i love evryone here! heres a big cheer to evertyone on here whoooooo!! and dont thinmk ive forfgotten about coldplay! oh no! i love those fuys, chris, fuy,,wkil and that oother one.

peace

:laugh4:

haha yeah, luff it! :drunk:

It makes me wanna party and get totally drunk , so drunk that i won't even remember what i did the next day :wacky:

:drunk:

Haha, i have never been so drunk that i dont remember what i've done but ah well, maybe that day will come too :wacko:

Haha :D I want to post on here while I'm drunk. But that won't happen anytime soon :P

I've only posted here once drunk.. That was when Lera was having her birthday..in 2006 i believe. Haha, i wanna find those posts!

that post by Mo is hilarious :lol:

Too bad he hasnt been around in ages :\

ooooh drunk thread.

when I get drunk.. *which will probs be in a few weeks here on my 21st b-day* maybs ill post... maybs i dunno.

Ohhh just wanna share something with u fella peeps.

I strongly dislike fake drunks. Im sure all of you guys know what im talking bout. That chick at the party that has two drinks then acts redick to be "cool"

annnooooyyying man.

I have sworn not to drink again on several occasions, having a hang over on sunday afternoon is horrible. But being a happy drunk and knowing your limit is fun! I like it, being very distant when I'm sober, it allows me to be more sociable.

omg i have to get up in one hour!!

where's JD'

This sundayyy im hoping so! Cousin's wedding, and school starts 2 days after!

AND.. a fun guy friend will be there!

*Cross your fingers!*

ooooh drunk thread.

when I get drunk.. *which will probs be in a few weeks here on my 21st b-day* maybs ill post... maybs i dunno.

Ohhh just wanna share something with u fella peeps.

I strongly dislike fake drunks. Im sure all of you guys know what im talking bout. That chick at the party that has two drinks then acts redick to be "cool"

annnooooyyying man.

uh-huh, i know what you mean. There are tons of them in finland and it's so annoying argh.. Thank god most of them are only 13-16 years old so they don't even get into bars

I wanna have a drunk conversation with someone who's equally drunk one day, argh!