🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Sign in to follow this  
masterofmulletz

Their Next Single...

I know that "Talk" has just been released as their 3rd single. My question is what everyone thinks the NEXT single will be (if there is one). I would guess "Swallowed In The Sea," "White Shadows" or "Square One." What do you guys think?

Ode to Dehoderant. Just to confuse the shit out of all of us who obsess over singles.

:lol:

I reckon it should be 'Square One'.

Or if they're going for a slower vibe 'What If'.

I think it's either "White Shadows", "Low", or "Square One"

:D

I think either What if or White shadows...

or like suggested ealier to confuse evry1...release A rush of blood to the head (the song) WOOOOOOOOOOOP! :P

White Shadows -- if they did the background black -- would have the coolest single cover out of all the X&Y series.

Whaaaaaat?! I thought they would have kept the cream for the whole set. Whoa.

or like suggested ealier to confuse evry1...release A rush of blood to the head (the song) WOOOOOOOOOOOP! :P

Ok. Now THAT would kick some ass!!! :thumbsup:

Ok. Now THAT would kick some ass!!! :thumbsup:

poltik or arobtth...these songs are amazing and deserve to be singles

Yes, I've always thought the same thing. They're my 2 of my alltime favorite songs, they would have been incredible as singles. Plus, they're so different than what most people know Coldplay as (Clocks, Speed of Sound, that anthemic stuff). It would have been cool to get AROBTTH out there in the mainstream and see what happened.

Oh well. They should release Twisted Logic.

Swallowed in the Sea would be an awesome single. Kinda to make things less synthesized, kinda like the transition from SoS-Fix You, and the Talk-Swallowed...

but then, I DO love the idea of releasing a track off AROBTTH...that'd be tops. :lol:

Ode to Dehoderant. Just to confuse the shit out of all of us who obsess over singles.

well that'd definitely solve a lot of our problems, wouldn't it...

all those poor people who read all the posts on that thread in the multimedia section :cry:

Are they really going to release a next single? :o

Didn't expect that...

I would be happy with any of the songs, but *whispers to Chris* I'd love to see the video of What If. :)

:idea2: The Hardest Part.

Maybe the last 'coldplayish' song before they switched to another album which would be so 'un-coldplayish' according to Chris.

I mean look at Twisted Logic or Square One. They're the dark Coldplay songs. Chris said that their next album would be darker and different than normal Coldplay.

Just my opinion though. :D

either message or what if (if will gets to pick) , but i don't think there will be any singles after talk.

"A Message" or "Swallowed in the Sea" would be my picks :D

Me too. Also the fact they played a message on CD:UK (they did didn't they? I haven't actually seen it) could be a hint... :/