🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
chrisis2cool

Chris Martins Hand

random thread i know but anyone else think Chris's hand is just sooo cool...lol.with his make trade fair sign, his tape and his string round his wrist.

of course chris' hands are cool!!!! they're the coolest hands in the world! :cool:

There's a pic somewhere where it has an explanation for everything on his hand. The tape is to draw attention to the equal sign.

If I ever tried to tape my fingers like that, the tape would be so big I wouldn't be able to bend them. :lol: It's ahrd having small hands sometimes!

I've drawn the '=' on my hand with a black marker i found in the kitchen, but I can't find coloured tape anywhere :huh: I thought it may be rubbery things actually, cos after the Manchester gig he took them off and threw them into the crowd, hmm, and it didn't look like tape - any suggestions please? I need some!!!

Lately Chris has been wearing green and red tape around his fingers. So very festive! :happy2:

I've drawn the '=' on my hand with a black marker i found in the kitchen' date=' but I can't find coloured tape anywhere :huh: I thought it may be rubbery things actually, cos after the Manchester gig he took them off and threw them into the crowd, hmm, and it didn't look like tape - any suggestions please? I need some!!![/quote']

I absolutely loved it so I bought some tape and the coloured tape that I found was decoration tape. But also electric tape comes in colours, I believe in Amazon.com they have it. But at a floral or decoration shop you might be able to find it. :D

Lately Chris has been wearing green and red tape around his fingers. So very festive! :happy2:

Cool! :cool:

I love it when he says 'Happy Christmas Jo!'. Such exuberance... :lol:

Threads about extremities are always fun.

and R.I.P Nettie, may you never be forgotten

She died in a car accident, on her way to a Coldplay concert I believe.

:(

I'm speechless. There's nothing more unnerving than going a page back and reading the very words of someone who is no longer with us. So, so sad.