🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
mburn

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

Now, normal post.

FORUM OPENS TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :dance::dance::dance: (hah I can't post a normal one apparently without getting excited about stuff). I'll have to plan some big huge spam to open THAT thread, yanno? :sneaky:

Red! :cheesy: You're back! Hope that now you're moved you can catch up with us! You've been missed! :nice:

thanks hun :kiss:

So I hear a forum? OMG :o

Aw you didnt know! Well yeah, Dani opened a new one, so reach her for the address or Ill gladly PM it to you so that you can register asap! :D

I dunno, if I can register now because Im at work right now, I had a little chance so I came here :laugh4:

I'll def need the PM :kiss: Thankies.

Ohmygod.. I have to choose? I wanna jump them both.. at the same time :uhoh: :laugh3:

No, but okay... Wow. I need to discuss this with myself..

I guess..probablly, this is fucking hard!

I love Drew ecually as much as I love Peter, how could I not?

He's just so beautiful and funny and sweet and he has such an amazing voice and I love his way of thinking and expressing himself and being so of the whole 'Oh, I'm famous' thing. He's just himself and says what he means. There's no bullshit or things that's not being said, and he's hot.

And Peter, well those eyes just does it for me. He's fucking beautiful isn't he? In every sense of the word. The lyrics and the way he just does stuff without thinking, not caring what people think. His voice still makes me shiver and watching anything, acoustic or not, is still the perfect way to brighten up my day.

I'm doing this just on who I'd snog if I met them at the bar (with how I am, would probablly be every single person but let's ignore my slutty side) it would probablly be Drew. He looks excatly like the boys I usually go for.

Fuck. :uhoh:

I can't belive I actually did that lmfao lmfao aww... good times :heart:

Hey girls could you give me the new forum link.. I know I don't post a lot here but I'm always checking this thread so...

Glad ya joined, Lore, hope that changes on there! :D

anyone else who comes across this and wants to, PM me.

I'll approve you.

I'm fiercly protective of this, so don't think you're gonna join without me knowing you or knowing that you ACTUALLY care ;)

congrats Danielle.. it's a nice place :nice:

My guess; after wendsday it will disappear for a while or people will start bashing the bands *sigh*

We should post a new picture on here everyday to keep it on the first page just to annoy everyone:)

but who really wants to keep coming back? :laugh4: ;)

I won't do it.

I'll post my last shit Wendsday and then it's over. Check PM's yeah but not otherwise. But everyone else is welcome to ;)

There's always the other forum :wink: I think I'll take a small break from Daily Carlos after the project is done.

For like a week. lmfao lmfao

I say, noooo one post here for about a month, keep the peeps guessing :wink3:

This is my last post for awhile. Or 'til whenever (never?).

And sadly I think a lot of people think they forced us out, might be a bit smug about that, but really, it was my time. Fuckin' inevitable and all that. I just want to have somewhere on the internet that's chic and sleek and cool and awesome and NICE, without any rubbish elitism or strange stalkers or hypocritical hogwash.

Luckily, we've got that.

So if you come upon this thread, and you want it too.... PM me. And if you think you're going to find it, and be able to join, and try and make it your own warped little reality.... got another thing comin'. Queen Forum Bitch talking here, and no one is joining without me making sure you have respect. Respect, something that (in my opinion) has been sorely lacking here. Just because we're behind glossy computer screens, oceans apart, doesn't give you the opportunity to be rude or treat people like nothing. We're all something and we all deserve to be treated like that.

But I'm off topic. So PM me, email me, MSN me, I don't really care. Nice place, and not just saying that! No huge regulations or any of that, even if you just "like" the bands, feel free to come and just chat! You don't have to post an insane amount or know every last bside and single from all the bands, and you don't have to be able to spell the band members names backwards! All you have to do is say "Hey, Danielle, I used to like reading the Libs thread even if I didn't post that much, think I could join?" and I'll say of course.

:)

Good times, good times. Better ones to come, and already have. So.

That's it.

More Kate and Pete news:

Like sands through the hourglass, or at least blood through the vial, these are the days of Kate Moss and Pete Doherty's dysfunctional lives. Seems recent reports that the unstable squeezes had decided to take a breather were premature. This week, the perforation- and rehab-prone Babyshambles rocker was snapped outside the model's London home, and already the rumor mill is churning with the duo's latest relationship drama. According to the Daily Mirror, Moss has put the kibosh on Doherty's plans to attend the Brit Awards next week because she's jealous -- you know, 'cause he's such a catch -- of his burgeoning friendship with feisty British singer Lily Allen. "Pete insisted that she was being paranoid, they were just mates," a mole tells the tab. "But Kate was having none of it and said that there was no way that Pete was going to the Brits if Lily was going, especially as she wasn't going herself. Pete was gutted as he was looking forward to it."

Source: http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossip/2-8-07_3

If you need to post news there is all ready a libs/shambles/dpt were you can post them

btw Peter used to play in the libs and now plays on babyshambles

If you need to post news there is all ready a libs/shambles/dpt were you can post them

btw Peter used to play in the libs and now plays on babyshambles

The problem is that it's only for "positive" news and photo posting.................... :rolleyes: