🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is a real thing? Groupon? $2000?

EPIC Trip for Two with Private goop Event and Meet n' Greet – New York City

Two-Night Trip for Two with Gwyneth Paltrow Meet n’ Greet at goop Event, Round-Trip Airfare, and 4-Star Hotel Stay

Gwyneth Paltrow Meet n’ Greet at Private goop Event, Spa Pampering, and Swanky Dinner in NYC on June 14-16

Included in trip package:

Round-trip airfare from anywhere in the US or Canada to New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA)

Two-night stay in a junior suite at 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan New York, valid for check-in 6/14/13

Tickets to a private event with goop including a meet and greet with Gwyneth Paltrow

Spa treatments for two including hair conditioning, styling, spa manicures and pedicures

One dinner for two at Bistro La Promenade

Round-trip airport transfers to hotel

In the fall of 2008, Academy Award-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow launched a lifestyle web site called goop to chat about recipes, travel, food, and fashion. Fresh off being named the “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” by People Magazine, the star is hosting a private goop event in New York City for 60 attendees on June 14, where she’ll give a cooking demonstration and greet her fans. Not only will you meet Gwyneth, you’ll also dine at the Bistro La Promenade restaurant, get the star treatment at Great Jones Spa, and catch 40 winks stay at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan New York.

Private goop Event and Gwyneth Paltrow Meet n’ Greet

You and a friend are invited to the private goop event, which begins at 6 p.m. on Friday, June 14. You can munch on appetizers and sip cocktails before goop editor-in-chief Gwyneth Paltrow gives a cooking demonstration. You’ll leave with a signed cookbook.

Spa Treatments

The next day, you’ll visit Great Jones Spa for beautifying treatments including hair conditioning, styling, and a spa mani-pedi.

Dinner for Two

Later that evening, you’ll head to Chelsea’s London Terrace for dinner at Bistro La Promenade, helmed by Executive Chef Alain Allegretti. Known for its casual French cuisine, the restaurant has received praise from several media outlets including Eater, Zagat, and CBS. The New York Times relished Allegretti’s “harmonious and sophisticated plates on which each ingredient has been treated in a way calculated to coax forth the most flavor.”

Upscale Hotel Accommodations

On Friday and Saturday night, you’ll stay in a junior suite at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan New York, located in Midtown Manhattan, within walking distance of the Theater District and Times Square. The hotel’s recently renovated guest room feature flat-screen TVs and pillow-top mattresses.

ok let's give it a 3rd try

Happy birthday apple! CHEEEEEEEESE!

* link to photo removed *

Eating pizza besides Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin at their kid's birthday party. That is all.

Pizza on Apple's birthday. Top left hand corner.

The photo in the previous post has been removed. Posting and taking fan photos of Coldplay members is OK but taking pictures of them while they are being unaware of it is creepy. We removed photos like this before so it's only right to also do that in this case.

Gwyneth Paltrow’s £1,300 private cooking lesson sells out in less than 24 hours

Thursday 16 May 2013 12:19 pm

The Iron Man 3 actress, who recently released her second cook book, It’s All Good, launched an exclusive offer on Groupon.com on Tuesday that sold out in less than 24 hours.

Gwynnie invited 60 fans to splash the cash on an ‘epic trip’ to New York on June 14, during which she will give a private cooking lesson.

As well as tickets to the VIP event, the package also included a round-trip airfare from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada to New York, airport transfers, two nights at a Hilton hotel, spa treatments and dinner at a upmarket French restaurant in the city.

Billed as an exclusive event for fans of her lifestyle blog goop.com, the 40-year-old’s promotional ad read: ‘You and a friend are invited to the private goop event, which begins at 6pm on Friday, June 14.

‘You can munch on appetizers and sip cocktails before goop editor-in-chief Gwyneth Paltrow gives a cooking demonstration. You’ll leave with a signed cookbook.

‘Not only will you meet Gwyneth, you’ll also dine at the Bistro La Promenade restaurant, get the star treatment at Great Jones Spa, and catch 40 winks stay at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan New York.’

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/16/gwyneth-paltrows-1300-private-cooking-lesson-sells-out-in-less-than-24-hours-3762958/

*link removed by Moderator*

Pizza on Apple's birthday. Top left hand corner.

Posting a link of the photo that was removed earlier is like the same thing as posting the photo. Therefore the link has also been removed.

As I'm thinking about this more and more, $2k to spend a weekend in NYC isn't much at all. 2 nights in a good hotel cost almost $1k, add the spa treatment, the dinner, etc. It seems Gwynett isn't pocketing anything at all.

Yeah, for everything that's in the package, honestly it's not expensive. Of course, it's not accessible to anyone, but for what it's worth, it's really not expensive.

As I'm thinking about this more and more, $2k to spend a weekend in NYC isn't much at all. 2 nights in a good hotel cost almost $1k, add the spa treatment, the dinner, etc. It seems Gwyneth isn't pocketing anything at all.

Plus, it's a trip for two! Apparently there were 60 groupons available and they all sold out.

^ Yea its two grand but with everything offered (car service both ways is $200) or more with tip depending on the vehicle. NY is just expensive but this groupon deal is actually good! Lucky who got to buy it-will get a good trip and get to meet gp.

Right! When you read the articles, it comes across like she's demanding a lot, but yet those who can afford it are actually getting a very good deal for their money. Yes, especially when you consider it's for 2 as well and air-fare is included. Groupon is probably picking up the difference.

removed
*I was the one that most recently removed it from your May 14 post after seeing it had been added back multiple times.*

And no, I didn't notice that it was originally (buried) in the Chris thread; I was wondering where that came from because I couldn't find it in here! Thank you for pointing it out though; I have now removed it from the original (Chris thread) post. Removing it here wasn't because of lack of impartiality, it was because of having no frickin' clue where the original one was.

So everything should be all set now.

Please - everyone - don't post that pic (even twitter link) again.

*I was the one that most recently removed it from your May 14 post after seeing it had been added back multiple times.*

And no, I didn't notice that it was originally (buried) in the Chris thread; I was wondering where that came from because I couldn't find it in here! Thank you for pointing it out though; I have now removed it from the original (Chris thread) post. Removing it here wasn't because of impartiality, it was because of having no frickin' clue where the original one was.

So everything should be all set now.

Please - everyone - don't post that pic (even twitter link) again.

removed by mod

Hi, I'm that fellow Moderator and I didn't open the link wabbit posted, I only made a joke about the post. I had forgotten all about it in the meantime so I didn't know that the link/photo you posted here a week later was the same link wabbit posted. You could have sent any of us a PM to ask why only your link/photo had been removed instead of reposting it over and over again.

Guys there's gonna be an italian interview with gwyneth paltrow in less than two hours on national tv but i don't know if it's old or not, the channel is called "canale 5" and the tv programme " Verissimo" i'm going to see it and maybe make a video so i can post it here!

:\ Okay....back to the thread...

Beyonce's pregnancy has supposedly been confirmed, so I wonder how that will affect any decisions G and C are thinking of making?? :cool:

I personally think they're done but who knows?

Guys there's gonna be an italian interview with gwyneth paltrow in less than two hours on national tv but i don't know if it's old or not, the channel is called "canale 5" and the tv programme " Verissimo" i'm going to see it and maybe make a video so i can post it here!

Please make a video regardless.:)

Translation:

My routine? I wake up very early with my kids, i bring them to school after having breakfast togheter, then i check my e-mails from LA arrived at night, I exercise for two hours and while i eat i work at my website.

I pick up my kids from school we go home have dinner then bath time, a normal life

She talks about her childrens but you can hear it in english, she says that having childrens has changed her life and how she sees things and what she wants.

My priority is with my kids and watching them grow

My characters change, Peppers is stronger now.

The strawberry scene in italian :D

I have faith in myself because i accept myself as i am with all my defects but i'm trying to improve.