✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I heard a Clocks ringtone a few days back in a store, some guy had it. I started singing along :D

thats the sort of thing i do, and then get shouted at by my sister :\ and if i hear their song in a supermarket i sing quite loud actually!! lol

Went to Echo and the Bunnymen concert last night. I wore my purple jumping Coldplay t-shirt. Lots of people noticed my shirt... "Coldplay, oh good band... I like your shirt" Started up a conversation with about 10 guys at break between bands...OMG! They all went to the Orlando and Tampa shows. Just put a CP shirt on and all kinds of people just start talking to you, cute ones too, might I add.

Then when Echo came on, all I kept thinking is CP playing with them and waiting for "Lips Like Sugar" Yes, they played it last! Good show and good song! Saw one of the guys I was talking to earlier on the way out, and he said "Oh, here's my Coldplay girl" and gave me a big hug and kiss... well, that was definitely good too! :)

Went to Echo and the Bunnymen concert last night. I wore my purple jumping Coldplay t-shirt. Lots of people noticed my shirt... "Coldplay, oh good band... I like your shirt" Started up a conversation with about 10 guys at break between bands...OMG! They all went to the Orlando and Tampa shows. Just put a CP shirt on and all kinds of people just start talking to you, cute ones too, might I add.

Then when Echo came on, all I kept thinking is CP playing with them and waiting for "Lips Like Sugar" Yes, they played it last! Good show and good song! Saw one of the guys I was talking to earlier on the way out, and he said "Oh, here's my Coldplay girl" and gave me a big hug and kiss... well, that was definitely good too! :)

wasnt that nice.

i heard about the concert, i wanted to go...but never decided.

i should have seems like

u have an awsome time.

:nice:

Guest Grace
im so sick of the same setlist again and again and again. come on coldplay play something different. gravity? things i dont understand? ode to deodorant? :D.

yeah, it's true.

they should play an old b-side or just an old song ...like We Never Change or something.

just not Talk and Swallowed In The Sea and Speed Of Sound for the thousandth time!

one time my friend said "your skin and bones" then i told him they turned into something beautiful.

and another time my same friend told me how long must you wait for it? and i screamed YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:laugh4: i do that all the time except that my friends from mexico speak spanish , so i translate what they say to english ... so if the y say , "cuanto tienes que esperar" aka " how long must u wait for it " , i just scream yeahhh !!!!! and they dont have a clue of what im talking bout , they just see me as a mad woman , but i dont mind it makes me happy everytime i do it :laugh4:

My friends and I were contemplating what movie to rent and they were thinking of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. They started explaining the plot to a friend who had never read it and they were talking about how the first rule was Don't Panic .. so I started singing it, and they gave me a weird look :rolleyes:

:laugh4: i do that all the time except that my friends from mexico speak spanish ' date=' so i translate what they say to english ... so if the y say , "cuanto tienes que esperar" aka " how long must u wait for it " , i just scream yeahhh !!!!! and they dont have a clue of what im talking bout , they just see me as a mad woman , but i dont mind it makes me happy everytime i do it :laugh4:[/quote']

This made me laugh

:laugh4:

[random coldplay thought]

so i looked outside this morning, and there was this yellowish hue cast on everything. something with the clouds was makin' everything look yellow

and i was like "hey, it's all yellow"

"HAHA. 'and it was allll yelloowww'"

:uhoh:

[/random coldplay thought]