✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^ lol

well, today i saw Pirates II (soo good!!) and after my friends and i went into Music World and i saw a Coldplay t-shirt for only 20$. I thought what a steal compared to the concert! so naturally, i bought it :D (Chris looks so stunning on it :nice:)

oh yeah and the guy at the cashier looked at the Coldplay tee and smiled and was super friendly and was super nice and was super... :nice:

Me and my sis were driving around the neighborhood to day because we didn't wanna go home because of my psycho parents, and Things I Don't Understand made me cry. :cry: I was already crying already, but it made me cry a little more, hehe.

Lol' date=' yep, I don't really think it's about Jonny at all. But I just like to picture Chris and Jonny, like, madly in love. And getting married.[/quote']

That's funny, I like to picture Chris and me madly in love and getting married too...lol...but not all of us are Gwyneth...not even Jonny...giggle!!

Guest Grace

watched a stupid episode of that stupid tv show MADE today and Trouble was playing in the background :cry:

Guest Grace
I saw it too !! ' date=' they always play Trouble wen something bad happends wonder why ?? :rolleyes:[/quote']

yeah, ... so coldplay's always connected to something depressing ... :dozey:

Well, my aunt gave my mum a bracelet to give to me as a present cos my mum visited her home country again, and on the packaging it said See You Soon and it just made me a bit sad cos I've never met her before and I wonder when is soon? This is really random but because of that, I'm listening to See You Soon right now...

Guest Grace

^ awwwwww .... :cry: :(

my sister can't get enough of All Good Things Come To An End and she thinks that the version with chris is muuuuch better :)

hehe ... it's weird.

i feel like i'm kinda losing the connection to coldplay. of course, i still love them and their music but ... i just need some other music now.

^ awwwwww .... :cry: :(

my sister can't get enough of All Good Things Come To An End and she thinks that the version with chris is muuuuch better :)

hehe ... it's weird.

i feel like i'm kinda losing the connection to coldplay. of course, i still love them and their music but ... i just need some other music now.

Hehe, my brother who isn't a big fan of Coldplay also likes "All Good Things Come To An End" feat. Chris Martin. He came into my room and asked for it. ;)

Well, at the moment it's the same with me, Grace! But I think the reason why I'm not listening to Coldplay at the moment is that their songs always make me to think about different things. That's why I need some other music now...

BTW, why do you write in pink? ^^ Anyway, I like it. ;)