🏆 VOTE ORPHANS AT THE MTV VMAS 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

i recently came across Coleman Barks's (he is the narrator voice on Kaleidoscope) books on Rumi in a bookshop, btw :)

Ah nice :) I love Rumi, have known him for years. A classic

Speaking of the website, there hasn't been one timeline update since the Global Citizen Festival

Don't know if anyone has seen this before, but I saw it on instagram, and I really liked itb926a1a008afd08999575f9fc044a1fb.jpg

Dear GOD the cheese it should be illegal to write Coldplay lyrics without the music.

And all the rest of us are extremely effeminate men :p

Oh, I do make myself laugh sometimes :D

lol

*leaves planet forever*

OH SUCH THE SHAME

Random thought: I would love love love to listen to a Coldplay album from start to finish with a fellow Coldplayer. I mean a lot of my friends like Coldplay but not nerdily like me. I always wanted to share this with someone who pays attention to every little detail :) It´d be cool if we had like a chat where we agree a certain day to meet and listen to a certain album and just fire away with the comments as we listen :)

YOU SAID COLDPLAY & CHILL

I just realized that Chris is starting to look a lot like my dad and now I think I need a therapist

daddy

Got all excited when I got a twitter notification saying, "Coldplay is now following you."

And then I was like "oh"70be7d90a640e3f66d2a66522605abf0.jpg

I keep trying to rank the Coldplay albums but I still can't figure out where exactly AHFOD goes. Goddamn MX and it's catchy riffs. Why do I like guitar so much even though half the songs are just meh or overplayed or crap agh the pain.

• Like 2

I keep trying to rank the Coldplay albums but I still can't figure out where exactly AHFOD goes. Goddamn MX and it's catchy riffs. Why do I like guitar so much even though half the songs are just meh or overplayed or crap agh the pain.

I have a feeling where it might go, but then I rank it right above this one album that I think is slightly better, but then AHFOD has a lower rating than I want it to #firstworldproblems

I have a feeling where it might go, but then I rank it right above this one album that I think is slightly better, but then AHFOD has a lower rating than I want it to #firstworldproblems

I feel like once the era is over your bias (weather positive or negative) goes away and then you can actually rate it honestly. Or at least when you've listened to it too much or something

I wud not even know how to begin to rate the albums as there are brilliant tracks I adore on each and tracks I like less on each hehe I guess if one had to judge simply out of how cohesive the work is and how it flows I´d rate X&Y lowest, but the rest I would not know hehe

I wud not even know how to begin to rate the albums as there are brilliant tracks I adore on each and tracks I like less on each hehe I guess if one had to judge simply out of how cohesive the work is and how it flows I´d rate X&Y lowest, but the rest I would not know hehe

I have the same problem. I don't know how to rate them. Each time I try to there's something in each album that I like that doesn't allow me to rate it lower or higher. Maybe the lowest is Parachutes IMO.

I have the same problem. I don't know how to rate them. Each time I try to there's something in each album that I like that doesn't allow me to rate it lower or higher. Maybe the lowest is Parachutes IMO.

Depends what your criteria are for rating too. The number of tracks you like? The way the album works as a whole? Whether its innovative or repetitive? Too many criteria. I just give up LOL

Depends what your criteria are for rating too. The number of tracks you like? The way the album works as a whole? Whether its innovative or repetitive? Too many criteria. I just give up LOL

My thoughts exactly. I have a favourite album and a least favourite album but everything in between is pretty blurred

Exactly, too many criteria. For example if I take into account the number of songs I like in an album, I'll say Ghost Stories is my number one. But if I take into account the innovative part I'll say Viva La Vida. And so on.

I had something happen to me today that I didn't want to happen, but then I remembered the poem on Kaleidoscope, and it all felt ok!

• Like 2

Just watching this video:

Is it just me or has Guy had some work done to the top row of his teeth? They look slightly too large for his mouth. Never noticed this before. Maybe he had an accident?

awww... hat brothers, except guy the robot

[MEDIA=instagram]_HpVfOndd8[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

awww... hat brothers, except guy the robot

[MEDIA=instagram]_HpVfOndd8[/MEDIA]

True dat guy is the sexy bassist robot I've always dreamed of lol

I like how Will always pulls the "psychopathic" face haha

Lol Jonny doesn't look to happy to be in the picture either ahahaha

Jonny's new hat is kinda see-through on the sides. Now we can finally confirm once and for all if he is bald or not

Random Coldlplaying forum thought. I love the snow falling effect :)

Oh and the christmas candy on the avatar pic hehe :)