✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I met Chris's identicle twin the other day, I was at dennys with him and some freinds last nite, and he would be talking and I was thinking, he was going to turn on an english accent and be like IM CHRIS!!!!

needless to say, im in love with this kid, he even has a chrissy disposition.

i lovee him

Guest Grace
Hehe' date=' my brother who isn't a big fan of Coldplay also likes "All Good Things Come To An End" feat. Chris Martin. He came into my room and asked for it. ;)[/color']

Well, at the moment it's the same with me, Grace! But I think the reason why I'm not listening to Coldplay at the moment is that their songs always make me to think about different things. That's why I need some other music now...

BTW, why do you write in pink? ^^ Anyway, I like it. ;)

yeah, coldplay makes me long for love ... lol.

their music is a little too sophisticated for me these days ... :)

my sister used to dislike coldplay but now she also has Clocks as her ringtone :dozey:

hehe ... and i'm writing in pink because i am a girl :P

Guest Grace
pink is ok' date='but why so little letters?:thinking2:[/quote']

small letters are cute ... haha

i don't know ... i just think that it looks pretty ^.^

Guest Grace
if you say' date='*__* :)[/color']

for me it is horrible hard to read it

really?!

perhaps you need glasses ^^

really?!

perhaps you need glasses ^^

I need glasses and I can read your pink letters!

Mind you, I find Atenae Brit's blue type pretty tough...I have to select it to read it...lol...anyway, that's not coldplay related, though it is random! We could re-encode the next Coldplay album cover based on board users' hard-to-read type...lol! NOW it's Coldplay related...lol.

Guest Grace
I need glasses and I can read your pink letters!

Mind you, I find Atenae Brit's blue type pretty tough...I have to select it to read it...lol...anyway, that's not coldplay related, though it is random! We could re-encode the next Coldplay album cover based on board users' hard-to-read type...lol! NOW it's Coldplay related...lol.

yeah, i always have to select it as well :nice:

haha ... when i went to that fun fair on monday, it was already dark and i sat on the shore waiting for the fireworks to begin.

i saw the moon hiding behind the trees and it was so orange and the light was just perfect and made me thought of this image here ...

B00004U9MS.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

haaaa ....such a lovely moment :)

Guest Grace

lol

every single time i'm in an H&M store, they play Coldplay ...

like today ... they played "High Speed" and i was almost shouting out loud:"COOOOOOOOOOOLDPLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!"

:laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...

I wore my X&Y tour shirt today and at the post office, the woman at the desk was noticed it. As I approached the counter she exclaimed " OHHHHH I LOVE THAT BAND!!! I never could stop playing Yellow! " lol all before I even said a word.

:smug:

I just came back from shopping and at the M.A.C. cosmetics counter at Sears AGAIN, they were playing Coldplay!!

I was at another store...two stores down, and I heard 'oooo, that's riiiiiight'. And I was so surprised they were playing What If.

So, I kinda browsed around at the lipglosses to finish hearing the whole song! :P

And then White Shadows came on, but I can't stand there forever :lol:

I so want to work at M.A.C. now...they have good taste !!