🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Welcome back! :D

Also GUYS OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!

I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL FROM GLOBAL CITIZEN!!! I WON TWO TICKETS TO THE FESTIVAL AHHHHH I'M LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET TO SEE THEM LIVE AHHHHHHHH DREAM COME TRUE OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ACTUALLY WIN AHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN D: OMG OMG OMG MY MOM HEARD ME SCREECHING AND THOUGHT I FELL DOWN AND HURT MYSELF OR SOMETHING XD I CAN'T STOP JUMPING UP AND DOWN XDDD I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

• Like 2

This had me laughing for a good while...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I hadn't seen this before. Cute !

• Like 1

hahaha these guys are so adorable :laugh4:

• Like 1

Chris is really funny at impressions, the best bit is when he mimics putting a hat on! He could easily be a comedian.

• Like 5

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet. Chris explains the story behind Don't Panic, it's really funny!

I had a good laugh! :laugh3:

• Like 2

I am seeing Brand New in a month! Super excited, I hope they do a Coldplay cover again! That would be swell. Really love emo music and Brand New are some of the best at it.

• Like 2

Funny thing happened yesterday. I was walking on the street from work and i heard a girl walking by me talking about Coldplay. I wanted to ask her if she was a fan but i didn't dare,thinking it would be to weird of me. Anyway such a rare ocassion to hear random stuff about my favourite band on the street.

• Like 4

I haven't been on here for about a day and I miss it already lol!

Well, welcome back!

• Like 2

Funny thing happened yesterday. I was walking on the street from work and i heard a girl walking by me talking about Coldplay. I wanted to ask her if she was a fan but i didn't dare,thinking it would be to weird of me. Anyway such a rare ocassion to hear random stuff about my favourite band on the street.

Cool, what did she say ? :)

• Like 3

Trying to solve a riddle and rediscovered the Blue Room version of Don't Panic.

[emoji173]

• Like 5

First of all, thank both of you for replying to something that I wouldn't have known about had it not been for the both of you:

Me too. I hadn't seen this before. Cute !

hahaha these guys are so adorable :laugh4:

It was of the video of that skit thing, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about :) It was funny, really enjoyed it and without the both of you I'd have no idea it ever existed :laugh4:

LeftrightleftArchi, your quote's in red.

diogo_sg, your quote's in blue.

Sonny, your quote's in gold.

coldplayer4288, your quote's in green.

Nie, your quote's in magenta.

ChrisMartinFan, your quote's in orange.

[spoiler=Quotes]

What?! How did I miss this before? It was like 4 pages back... this is gold! :lol: This is what I thanked the two people who replied to this for, so I'd get to see this :D

I think I'd want to stay in the Coldtrix my whole life, haha

True, but if I were to ever be woken up it would be cool to be woken up by Mylo. :D

Chris is really funny at impressions, the best bit is when he mimics putting a hat on! He could easily be a comedian.

Lol I didn't even get what "Justin" meant until I read the description... haha this is too good :D

But I mean, ever since around the time this was uploaded he's started to get into pop acts like those. We can't just say "oh, 2011 and on Coldplay are illegitimate because they've been liking pop acts", if we're going to go off that Coldplay since around this time period have been "illegitimate" which as we all know is completely false. I know, mainly unrelated but since he was doing an impression of a pop act I thought I'd bring it up to prove that Coldplay have never really turned away from pop acts... I guess it's just became more obvious over the years, you know, just like with everything they do, slowly but surely the straight side of them and the answers are revealed which is interesting to just go back through their discography and see how that's progressed among other things :D

What?!! That's such a wasted opportunity to not ask her! Why would that ever be "weird" of you? Anyone who would judge you for being weird for asking about Coldplay when they're talking about Coldplay themself has something wrong with them. I'm pretty sure she would have been nice. Now it's going to be a long while till you come across that again I'm sure... I personally have never heard it, if so only once or twice... I'd definitely had started something up with her if that was the case!

Trying to solve a riddle and rediscovered the Blue Room version of Don't Panic.

[emoji173]

This version is so good, perhaps beter than the version on the album... it sounds so atmospheric and dense just like a lot of their early work. I wish one day they'd do something similar to it at least for a few songs.

That being said I agree with the decision to fit the version that is on the album on the album since the Blue Room version while better doesn't fit the whole style of Parachutes as well as the "normal" version does. :)

This is such a beautiful performance <3

I didn't even realize it was live till the end :wacky:

Sounds really nice, I like it :)

• Like 2

I haven't been on here for about a day and I miss it already lol!

The same!

• Like 2

Tonight's Final Jeopardy question was something like "The name of this song was from a painting by Frida Kahlo but it was a hit in 2008 for a British band"

Answer was Viva la Vida

• Like 4

This is such a beautiful performance <3

I didn't even realize it was live till the end :wacky:

That's my favorite version of Moses. Apart from a tiny part early on where it sounds like Jonny messes up, it's even better than the performance on Live 2003. The whole band is in top form.

• Like 1

NEW! Artwork Elimination Game (Pre-Parachutes)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/NEW%21-Artwork-Elimination-Game-%28Pre-Parachutes%29.107841/&share_tid=107841&share_fid=5644&share_type=t

I am finally restarting the artwork elimination game! This time, I am going by era. First is the Pre-Parachutes Era.

• Like 2

Cool, what did she say ? :)

She was talking to a friend and asked her if she knew Coldplay or something. Anyway the only clear thing i heard was Coldplay, you know, the magic word

• Like 4

Not bad, but not too too good either. Still a lot better than most mainstream pop nowadays :P

But it's annoying me, like Coldplay where are the B-sides? Used to have so much of them. Ever since Mylo there have been much less of them. And even then at least there were a couple non album songs. The only non album song from this era I'd consider to be Gone But Not F. Cotton because it gives me a colorful feel to it just like a lot of the tracks on AHFOD.

Dumb Question #1: Is this really a Coldplay song? Or is it by the guy who posted it?

Dumb question #2:

I am compiling my Playlists to listen to after surgery. I realized I don't know how to transfer music from YouTube videos to just audio tracks I can import into ITunes. The same goes for the music in these forums or the Downloads. I'm guessing I can just download from the Downloads and transfer files into my ITunes folder. But how are all of you transfering all of these wonderful audios that are in the videos listed here or on YouTube?

[ATTACH=full]6018[/ATTACH]

These two beauties have just arrived! Can't wait to listen to them.

• Like 12

Dumb question #2:

I am compiling my Playlists to listen to after surgery. I realized I don't know how to transfer music from YouTube videos to just audio tracks I can import into ITunes. The same goes for the music in these forums or the Downloads. I'm guessing I can just download from the Downloads and transfer files into my ITunes folder. But how are all of you transfering all of these wonderful audios that are in the videos listed here or on YouTube?

There are many sites on the internet where you can download the audio from YouTube. You only need a link to the video. You can find these sites by googling download audio from youtube or something like that :)

• Like 1