📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Posted Images

Good to see your long posts back :)

I'm still so busy. I hasn't been that busy in a long time.

I'm taking some time to share with all of you that today I talked with a friend about the Coldplay concert in Mexico on April 16. She was on the upper side of the venue so she saw when the Xylobands started glowing. She described it so beautifully. She said they saw when the first ones started to light up, I imagined this like the moment when it's getting dark and you see the stars shining one by one on the sky. Then she told me how excited she was when her Xyloband started glowing! Also she told me she went to the concert on 2010 during the Viva era. She said she loved the butterfly confetti a lot because they looked like real butterflies when they were falling. She even got them cover with plastic to protect them, maybe she has lost them but in that time I wasn't a Coldplay fan and it was nice to hear her experience.

Thank you!

Hopefully it gets easier for you!

Wow, that sounds beautiful! Very lucky. I am going to a Coldplay concert in around 10 months time and Im very excited. :D

It isn't available in the apple/google store anymore.

But I still have it on my phone. [emoji4]

oh I see, so it still works?

I had it on my old phone and still do, however of course my phone screen broke, not once but twice, I dropped it then it got fixed with new screen and everything, and apparently that screen was exceedingly fragile even though they told us it was even more strong then the last one, so it just got replaced with a new upgraded model phone as well... and because it was only paid software that would transfer apps without doing much with the phones or I had to guess where to press the buttons on the broken screen (touch still worked it just looked completely black), it just wasn't worth it really.

If anyone can offer a solution to this I'm still open, really...

0:19 to 0:22 he's so precious D:

I really liked this interview :D it's great to hear Chris's perspective on why their music sounds different now than it did then.

Also, his Sanskrit pronunciation is much better than mine xD

Wow, really great interview! I found out a lot from this interview, even though it is a bit lengthy it was well worth it and I highly recommend!!!

• Like 1

The most amazing and random thing happened to me today! I was writing on twitter something to Suhit because he is now friends with R42 and I was on a taxi commuting to school, when suddenly a very unexpected notification appeared on my phone. "Coldplay has requested to follow you on Instagram" I was like "is it real? is that the official account or just a fan's one?" oh surprise it was the official one!!!!! of course I've accepted!!!! I was so happy! Unfortunately, I think they were just stalking fans or at least that's @flockofbirds222 theory because they aren't following me now. my account is private so I can't show you the screenshots. I'm so happy it happened to me and also I feel a little bit embarrassed for sharing that on twitter lol I've had a week full of random Coldplay moments :)

• Like 6
So not only does my computer want me to listen to AHFOD, it also wants me to send an urgent email to Jonny's daughter!

15e56bc3b84c79f9cc78889360a29d07.jpg

!!!!!!!

Wow. Someone who works there obviously is a massive Coldplay fan. I didn't even know he had a daughter or even child let alone the name...

• Like 1
The most amazing and random thing happened to me today! I was writing on twitter something to Suhit because he is now friends with R42 and I was on a taxi commuting to school, when suddenly a very unexpected notification appeared on my phone. "Coldplay has requested to follow you on Instagram" I was like "is it real? is that the official account or just a fan's one?" oh surprise it was the official one!!!!! of course I've accepted!!!! I was so happy! Unfortunately, I think they were just stalking fans or at least that's @flockofbirds222 theory because they aren't following me now. my account is private so I can't show you the screenshots. I'm so happy it happened to me and also I feel a little bit embarrassed for sharing that on twitter lol I've had a week full of random Coldplay moments :)

That's like, one in a million chance. You are extremely lucky! Congratulations!

• Like 1
That's like, one in a million chance. You are extremely lucky! Congratulations!

Thanks!!! it's a shame they aren't following now because they won't see the great photos I took during the concerts :p

• Like 1
Thanks!!! it's a shame they aren't following now because they won't see the great photos I took during the concerts :p

Yeah too bad they unfollowed but I mean even just having them follow for a bit is something to be proud of :D

• Like 1

Was just talking to my mum about Coldplay tickets, and the restaurant I'm now in is playing AHFOD. She jokingly asked "will they play it?"

EDIT: Now it's playing Lovers in Japan!

EDIT 2: now AOAL. This place is rather close to the place where I heard multiple CP songs at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
I know! I was just kidding :p I'm so happy that happened to me!

Well that's even better!!... that is, if you were talking about them unfollowing you...

Was just talking to my mum about Coldplay tickets, and the restaurant I'm now in is playing AHFOD. She jokingly asked "will they play it?"

EDIT: Now it's playing Lovers in Japan!

EDIT 2: now AOAL. This place is rather close to the place where I heard multiple CP songs at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's wayyyyyyy lucky... LiJ? AHFOD? AOAL isn't too rare but still... Coldplay fan detected there.

interesting...

i also think that question about piano vs. guitar was a good one but Chris's answer was all over the place :lol:

It was but around 7:53 he ended by saying: "just recently songs have been arriving for the guitar".

Let's hope he is using those for Coldplay songs

• Like 3
It was but around 7:53 he ended by saying: "just recently songs have been arriving for the guitar".

Let's hope he is using those for Coldplay songs

i remember watching an interview from X&Y era where Chris said he didn't want to be thought of as someone who primarily plays piano because he doesn't think he plays that well and that he does play guitar about as often anyway. so maybe ten years later he still feels that way and that could be part of why he answered like that :P

but yes! i hope we get more guitar songs in the EP. hearing him and Jonny play Up &Up and HFTW with just guitars and the clip of him playing Fix You and Paradise on guitar in India the other day are getting me super pumped to hear more guitar stuff :wacky:

• Like 1