🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I went to watch a Switchfoot concert last night, and the opening act did a cover of Fix You! The vocalists said "you definitely know this song; sing along..." or something along those lines.

Was that band Lifehouse? I know they're touring with Switchfoot at some point this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that band Lifehouse? I know they're touring with Switchfoot at some point this year.

It was a local band. Unfortunately I couldn't get the name of the band because their mics weren't very loud.

Would you consider Switchfoot and Lifehouse to be alternative groups or Contemporary Christian? I love both of them and they both have themes that seem to suggest the latter.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Would you consider Switchfoot and Lifehouse to be alternative groups or Contemporary Christian? I love both of them and they both have themes that seem to suggest the latter.

I would consider Switchfoot as both but I do often lean towards them being contemporary Christian; I can't really say for Lifehouse since I'm not too familiar with most of their music.

A few days ago I heard Trouble and Paradise being used as background music for a French TV show...

• Like 1

Just wondering if they are going to play some songs live At Later with Jools Holland... They've played there every album except AHFOD... So fingers crossed for KEP. I really like these performances!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 3

I was watching a TV programme a few days ago. The song that was being played in the beginning of it was Birds, shortly after that came Fun and the last one was We Never Change !

• Like 2

I was watching a TV programme a few days ago. The song that was being played in the beginning of it was Birds, shortly after that came Fun and the last one was We Never Change !

What was the show?

What was the show?

It is a show about people who have the alzheimer's disease, not sure what the english translation is to that. They show (on camera's) how those ''sick'' people and their families have to deal with it and how it influences their lives.

So the last song, We Never Change, during the show did sound very sad of course...

It is a show about people who have the alzheimer's disease, not sure what the english translation is to that. They show (on camera's) how those ''sick'' people and their families have to deal with it and how it influences their lives.

So the last song, We Never Change, during the show did sound very sad of course...

Oh that is sad!

I'd love to know the Title, and in which country it aired. My mom has dementia. part ALZ part Vascular. I have designed free online training about it. PM me if you are interested. Heartbreaking disease. It is the ultimate thief.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is nice

The Duchess of Cambridge announcing Something Just Like This at number 7

[MEDIA=twitter]855463330819002368[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/gregjames/status/855463330819002368

Update: on their visit to radio 1 she said their last concert was Coldplay at Wembley!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/NL1YmH1PpPF9xJFDVtNK21/what-happened-when-the-duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge-visited-the-radio-1-studios?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_radio_1&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music

• Like 1

I just saw a car with the license plate 'HEADRUSH' :arobtth:

• Like 2

Ok, I got one. Does anyone miss when Coldplay would play In My Place live, but not acoustic? I don't know, I just thought it had so much energy. Plus, it's my favorite Coldplay song :)

• Like 4

Ok, I got one. Does anyone miss when Coldplay would play In My Place live, but not acoustic? I don't know, I just thought it had so much energy. Plus, it's my favorite Coldplay song :)

I also think In My Place belongs back onto the A-stage ! It is a great song indeed and also very good for a stadium singalong.

• Like 1

I agree aswell! I just watched a clip of them performing it at Emirates June 2012 ... such an energy with all the confetti ... and it was the second song I ever heard of Coldplay live and Chris went about 15 meters close to me ... I miss it! :(

• Like 2

my answer: YEAAAAAHHHHHH!

• Like 2

I also think In My Place belongs back onto the A-stage ! It is a great song indeed and also very good for a stadium singalong.

So much more powerful on the A stage. In my top 3 favs and don't get it either. Hey, maybe @I ran away wants to start another project to get it back where it belongs!!

• Like 2

Ok, I confess! With great editing from Stephen! Thanks, jc90[emoji3]

• Like 4

I also have to humbly thank everyone here who wrote in the forums related to this. I learned so much from all of you. I just hope I captured your thoughts and feelings accurately and did them justice. Your musical expertise just blows me away!

• Like 1

Excellent article @iamsue! Why couldn't you have joined sooner?! ;p

Magnifying glasses in physics today....reminds me of a certain music video...0ceebdbc65f85663ed21e3e860975cc1.jpg

• Like 7