🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Ok, I confess! With great editing from Stephen! Thanks, jc90[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did a great job!!!! Congratulations!!!!

• Like 1

Excellent article @iamsue! Why couldn't you have joined sooner?! ;p

[emoji5] [emoji214] Sorry, I just came out of my shell after five years here! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yo the new SJLT remixes are sooooo fucking bad [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I swear I don't know if I've ever heard any remixes this shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnifying glasses in physics today....reminds me of a certain music video...0ceebdbc65f85663ed21e3e860975cc1.jpg

Brilliant ahahaha. I heard "Princess of China" play at the uni food court which was pretty cool since I've like never heard it being played on the radio around here.

• Like 2

The turn signal in my car goes to the same beat as Yellow

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

So today I participated in this event called The Color Run, which took place in Coimbra, Portugal. No, they didn't play Yellow (such a shame...). And I was beginning to think they weren't going to play any CP songs at all!! But then, just as the group I was with was leaving the area, I heard some familiar chords... VIVA LA VIDA!! I got so happy and thrilled and started singing along (quite loud tbh)!! I hadn't yet sung along to any of the songs that played!! Then, I noticed some people were gathering around the stage where the DJ was on. There was a man filming the whole thing (I think the video is going to be used by the organisation for some ad or something similar). I joined the crowd just as Will's chant was starting and then....EVERYBODY started singing the oohhs out loud!!! Seriously, EVERYONE!!! I got very proud bc they all knew the chord progression!! I loved that moment so freaking much!! It was the closest experience to a CP concert I've ever had... The whole event reminded me so much of AHFOD and this finale was just perfect!!

Oh and just a few moments ago, I heard Lovers In Japan on a TV show.

I guess I can say the Coldplay Karma was with me today [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

9f9902a986a3dd0c756e46b30800a7b7.jpg

This was taken before the run/walk started

^very cool

I was gonna ask if it was a prerequisite to wear glasses, but its probably to keep the powder out of the eyes I guess?

So today I participated in this event called The Color Run, which took place in Coimbra, Portugal. No, they didn't play Yellow (such a shame...). And I was beginning to think they weren't going to play any CP songs at all!! But then, just as the group I was with was leaving the area, I heard some familiar chords... VIVA LA VIDA!! I got so happy and thrilled and started singing along (quite loud tbh)!! I hadn't yet sung along to any of the songs that played!! Then, I noticed some people were gathering around the stage where the DJ was on. There was a man filming the whole thing (I think the video is going to be used by the organisation for some ad or something similar). I joined the crowd just as Will's chant was starting and then....EVERYBODY started singing the oohhs out loud!!! Seriously, EVERYONE!!! I got very proud bc they all knew the chord progression!! I loved that moment so freaking much!! It was the closest experience to a CP concert I've ever had... The whole event reminded me so much of AHFOD and this finale was just perfect!!

Oh and just a few moments ago, I heard Lovers In Japan on a TV show.

I guess I can say the Coldplay Karma was with me today [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

9f9902a986a3dd0c756e46b30800a7b7.jpg

This was taken before the run/walk started

Great story!

Guest diogo_sg
^very cool

I was gonna ask if it was a prerequisite to wear glasses, but its probably to keep the powder out of the eyes I guess?

Thanks! [emoji1]

It isn't mandatory, but it is the safest thing to do... Getting cornflour on your eyes probably isn't a happy experience [emoji28]

Great story!

Thank you! [emoji1]

What is the Color Run representing? Awesome story! Reading it made my birthday even better. Thanks!!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday to you @iamsue !! :party::party::party::blush::p:):cool::yum:heart_eyes::sun::heart:

hi, does anyone know about til' kingdom come originally being a hidden track on x&y?

What is the Color Run representing? Awesome story! Reading it made my birthday even better. Thanks!!

Happy birthday!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, @I ran away and AMDB9.

• Like 2

I just found a picture online of my old geography teacher standing in front of Liberty Leading the People

Happy Birthday @iamsue xxx

• Like 1

@AMDB9 are you having APP refresh problems too? Already 2 days [emoji45]

Yes

• Like 1

I've just seen this, happy belated birthday!!!:party::party::party:

• Like 1

And now it works

• Like 1