🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

that's a lot cheaper than i thought it would be :eek:

but sadly my phone is only the S5 :weary_face:

It's on sale on Amazon....normally $100 haha. But I can't really justify this purchase...

hold on, i thought i read that it doesnt have to be a samsung and it doesnt have to be their VR headset. I have my own phone and my own VR. wont that work?

edit: damn

http://coldplay.com/watch-the-august-17-chicago-show-live-in-vr/

Q: What devices and equipment are needed to watch the VR livestream of Coldplay?

A: Consumers will need a Gear VR with a compatible Samsung smartphone, plus an internet connection. It may also be preferred to wear headphones, but that is up to the user. Once in Gear VR, navigate to the Samsung VR app within the Oculus Store, which is where the livestream will live. The Samsung VR service is available at no additional cost to the customers.

Apparently you dont even need the headset, just the Samsung VR app. I just downloaded the app and watched the teaser video, and it was a little weird, but at least it's something!

Apparently you dont even need the headset, just the Samsung VR app. I just downloaded the app and watched the teaser video, and it was a little weird, but at least it's something!

Really ? What is the app called ? I can't seem to find it on the Google Playstore for Android...

Interesting! I don't want to spend 100€ on a headset that I probably won't use anymore.

Found this app?

1502343661676.thumb.png.3b660377728e1c3f84fa1a31bbdebca3.png

Really ? What is the app called ? I can't seem to find it on the Google Playstore for Android...

It's just called Samsung VR. Maybe the Google Play Store is smart enough to know it won't work on your phone, so it doesn't show up??

Interesting! I don't want to spend 100€ on a headset that I probably won't use anymore.

Found this app?

[ATTACH=full]7267[/ATTACH]

Yeah it's that one. It asked me to sign in with my Samsung Account, but I don't have one, so I just clicked the "done" button, and it worked without signing in.

Yeah it's a Samsung app only unfortunately. Plus you need to headset to view it live ughhh

Yeah, I was considering to buy the headset because it doesn't seem to cost too much in the basic version here and I thought it might have future use for other purposes but when the phone doesn't fit there is no way :-/

I had an interesting Coldplay dream last night

I was at this lake/open space near my house and apparently there was some dumpster there where people go to throw out trash. I was standing by it and saw Guy off walking in the distance wearing his cool concert jacket. Then, a car started to pull up behind me. It was a silver Toyota Corolla, and behind the wheel was Will! I pointed at him and said "oh my gosh!" Then he stopped the car and got out because he thought I was pointing to something that he was going to hit with his car. I told him there was nothing there, but then he got frustrated and drove away, and I didn't even get to meet him. :bigcry:

I hope Coldplay never reads this haha

• Like 8