🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I had an interesting Coldplay dream last night

I was at this lake/open space near my house and apparently there was some dumpster there where people go to throw out trash. I was standing by it and saw Guy off walking in the distance wearing his cool concert jacket. Then, a car started to pull up behind me. It was a silver Toyota Corolla, and behind the wheel was Will! I pointed at him and said "oh my gosh!" Then he stopped the car and got out because he thought I was pointing to something that he was going to hit with his car. I told him there was nothing there, but then he got frustrated and drove away, and I didn't even get to meet him. :bigcry:

I hope Coldplay never reads this haha

• Like 8

I had an interesting Coldplay dream last night

I was at this lake/open space near my house and apparently there was some dumpster there where people go to throw out trash. I was standing by it and saw Guy off walking in the distance wearing his cool concert jacket. Then, a car started to pull up behind me. It was a silver Toyota Corolla, and behind the wheel was Will! I pointed at him and said "oh my gosh!" Then he stopped the car and got out because he thought I was pointing to something that he was going to hit with his car. I told him there was nothing there, but then he got frustrated and drove away, and I didn't even get to meet him. :bigcry:

I hope Coldplay never reads this haha

Lol I used to have so many dreams involving at least one of them it started to concern me.

• Like 2

If you are interested in getting the official Kaleidoscope EP instrumentals, check out this: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-coldplay-instrumentals-all-albums-and-unreleased-songs-lukas-and

We're currently looking for people who want to contribute to the purchase so that we can all get these tracks at a low cost per person :)

• Like 1

OMG! I swear today I've just been thinking about that... when would they do an album like that?

On the other hand, I've also been thinking about how great would be a possible tour to commemorate the 10th anniversary of VLV, just like U2 did with The Joshua Tree. I know it's crazy because next year they won't go on tour again, but it would be totally awesome!! I would LOVE to go to a concert of VLV era... I'll always hate myself for not being a fan back in 2008... they even came to my city in that tour... ooghh :sob:

Awh, man! I only joined thw fandom during lp6 haha[emoji28]

Tremendous !!!![emoji813]OH God ! I wish I'd been a Coldplayer in this era - I missed so much ! :sob: :broken_heart:

Ive only been to an AHFOD concert and i joined the fandom during GS era ;"(

Welcome!

You have to start somewhere, you have become a fan, that's what matters. :)

• Like 3

Hahahahaha I became a fan during the AHFOD dreams era :laughing::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob:

And it wasn't even through their latest album, it was just that it was at that time that I discovered that all my favourite songs came from the same band lol

• Like 3

Do I spend the $35 to get a VR headset?

[MEDIA=twitter]895284862919356416[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/895284862919356416

I love everything VR related so I would love to have the chance to see this! Too bad it's only for Samsung Gear VR. :sob: BTW wasn't there a GS 360º concert years ago, also Samsung only?

The exclusivity hopefully is just broadcasting. I don't think the gear VR has any proprietary formats for video or anything but knowing Samsung they'd love to make that happen. Probably gonna buy a Daydream when I get a new phone so it'd be nice if the file gets ripped/uploaded.

The band's usual way of soundchecking rare songs continues, they have soundchecked Death And All His Friends and there is even video proof on Coldplay's official snapchat and Instagram stories it sounds so wonderful;

[MEDIA=twitter]897585170836070400[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897585170836070400

[MEDIA=twitter]897584097232551936[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897584097232551936

• Like 1

I think I've seen this on here before, but I can't seem to find it, so could someone help me out please?

What is the name of/where can I find the outro music that plays at AHFOD concerts during the end credits?

The band's usual way of soundchecking rare songs continues, they have soundchecked Death And All His Friends and there is even video proof on Coldplay's official snapchat and Instagram stories it sounds so wonderful

I can only hope they play it in Toronto...

• Like 2

Hey all, I'm at two shows next week and it's my dream to do the intro video at the start of the show. I saw the recent news post on Coldplaying about how to get picked but still have a couple questions, if anyone's done it before can you tell me about it?

1. What time does Ben usually come out? Says 12pm on the news post but some people have told me around 4pm.

2. Does he pick people if they're alone? (I usually see two or three people in the videos and I don't know if they're together)

3. Does he pick different people for two shows in one city? Or is it one video for the two shows?

Unrelated to the post above, but when I first listened to Spies back when I was browsing through their older songs to sort of get to "know" the band, I thought the opening guitar notes were actually played by a violin instead of a guitar. :joy:

• Like 1

Welcome!

You have to start somewhere, you have become a fan, that's what matters. :)

Awh haha thanks!! Im a really huge fan now and all I can think about is Coldplay!!![emoji7]

I think I've seen this on here before, but I can't seem to find it, so could someone help me out please?

What is the name of/where can I find the outro music that plays at AHFOD concerts during the end credits?

If im not wrong, Its called O (reprise) and its from A Sky Full Of Stars EP [emoji3]

The band's usual way of soundchecking rare songs continues, they have soundchecked Death And All His Friends and there is even video proof on Coldplay's official snapchat and Instagram stories it sounds so wonderful;

[MEDIA=twitter]897585170836070400[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897585170836070400

[MEDIA=twitter]897584097232551936[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/897584097232551936

There should be a "soundcheck rare songs" thread :D

Really hope they go back to the old rare good songs like that, I feel they play more rare songs in arena shows than outdoor ones? like a few years ago in manchester arena they played Daylight and i just was not expecting it!

I can't be the only one who sees Chris's words everywhere......... 20170817_094704.thumb.jpg.d4ddc496adeb5010565de0a62ca1177b.jpg

and

20170817_094737.thumb.jpg.05a5039a8a0ff17c7750486adc9cce7e.jpg

• Like 4

Hey all, I'm at two shows next week and it's my dream to do the intro video at the start of the show. I saw the recent news post on Coldplaying about how to get picked but still have a couple questions, if anyone's done it before can you tell me about it?

1. What time does Ben usually come out? Says 12pm on the news post but some people have told me around 4pm.

2. Does he pick people if they're alone? (I usually see two or three people in the videos and I don't know if they're together)

3. Does he pick different people for two shows in one city? Or is it one video for the two shows?

I can only answer the last one of these questions - it's one and the same video for all shows in a particular city.

If im not wrong, Its called O (reprise) and its from A Sky Full Of Stars EP [emoji3]

It's not O Reprise...

I thought it was once discussed if it is a snippet from A Head Full Of Dreams where Chris says the word 'dreams', played extremely slowly ?

• Like 2

O (Reprise) was used during the first Latin American leg only.

Now it's ambient parts of A Head Full of Dreams played backwards and slowly.

• Like 3