🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuJblxS6ij0

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuJblxS6ij0

I think that performance always comes to mind if I were to fully mould Coldplay into the band I want them to be in terms of music, emotion, instrumentation, stage presence, etc.

-It's Coldplay performing what I believe is their best song, hands down.

-Their best song made even better with the extra orchestral pieces.

-Their 'costumes' for that era were my favourite. Not cartoony like recently, more darks, more 'normal' and sophisticated

-To top it off, you see Chris in his original, natural habitat and i'm really glad the camera work showed this off: during the bridge/post bridge of the song you see him completely lose his shit, the camera spins around and you see the crowd kinda calm and just there, but Chris is still just losing himself in the music not caring that on mute, he looks a bit silly humping the piano the such. It's what I (wanted) to be like whenever I listen to Coldplay or tell someone I listen to Coldplay. To say, I don't care, I love this band/music and I don't care if you don't.

The quality on apple music is actually much better because its the original video that wasn’t ripped from a television broadcast recording.

Its actually a shame that *that’s* considered “HD”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quality on apple music is actually much better because its the original video that wasn’t ripped from a television broadcast recording.

Its actually a shame that *that’s* considered “HD”.

Oh, I thought Apple Music only had the audio, not video as well. That's cool. So hopefully someone can upload it from AM to Youtube then.

To be fair, that original uploader never said HD, they said high quality. I remember googling this years ago and this is and was the highest quality one available. HD technically starts at 720, but this is 480 max. Not sure if QHD (1440) and above was really a thing back in 2012 when this was uploaded.

Ok so I found my self all day listening to noel new album, and I think the album is great

but in the first song there's a line that got my attention: you gotta yourself together

and it's reminds me Up&Up

possible he affected from Up&Up?

I think that yes

• Like 1

^ha, I said the same thing in the Noel thread. Clearly some influences there, along with Noel's kaleidoscope theme in some of his recent videos.

• Like 1

^ha, I said the same thing in the Noel thread. Clearly some influences there, along with Noel's kaleidoscope theme in some of his recent videos.

great so i'm not the only one who thinks like that

did you check Coldplay store recently?

there's a sale of a lot off Merchandise!!!

I bought some things!

and they've been made a come back to Merchandise from MX and Ghost stories era!

• Like 1

So... I haven't been much active here the previous months and have a lot of reading to do so I might have missed some info...

But, wasn't the Live Video supposed to be released in November?

Who said that again, Chris? [emoji16]

• Like 2

did you check Coldplay store recently?

there's a sale of a lot off Merchandise!!!

I bought some things!

and they've been made a come back to Merchandise from MX and Ghost stories era!

Oh wow I'll check it out now, but might be different in the Australian store :P

• Like 1

Still looking for a Christmas present ? You might want to look into this great deal I saw on ebay:

StubHub.JPG.2edb859548f1f713cbbbf338c321f660.JPG

The price is actually good value when you consider that it involves time travel back to June 2017 :joy:

• Like 3

How did the modern family episode go? I heard there was an mp4 with Chris's scenes on this forum and I was wondering where it is

How did the modern family episode go? I heard there was an mp4 with Chris's scenes on this forum and I was wondering where it is

I think it went well. The 720p mp4 got deleted as a post I think since it says error and etc. Good thing I DL'ed it lol.

Sent from my LG-K428 using Coldplaying mobile app

I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. You can tell Chris is not a professional actor bit he did pretty well playing himself with a great deal of self-mockery ;-)

• Like 2

Check out the facebook page 'Chris Martin Updates'. There's a clip of him in Modern Family on there.

Oh wow I'll check it out now, but might be different in the Australian store :p

you're so lucky because the jacket of the tour is still left on the australian store, and non if the other stores, I regret that I did bought the jacket of the AHFODtour in Barcelona last year and in Paris this year in July :pensive:

you're so lucky because the jacket of the tour is still left on the australian store, and non if the other stores, I regret that I did bought the jacket of the AHFODtour in Barcelona last year and in Paris this year in July :pensive:

Oh yeah is it this one? https://coldplay.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=COLWEBUKWAUD&sku=COL70850

Still it is honestly only cold enough to wear jackets here for like 1month of the year. So I can just see it hanging in my closet for ever... Seriously don't even need to have long pants here lol. But it does look pretty cool. If you really want it, I'm sure you could buy it from the Australian store and have them ship it to you. Postage might be a decent amount, but join the Australians having to pay an extortionate amount for postage for everything :PP

Not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also heard Christmas Lights being played in the shops yesterday and was a pretty good change to all the usual ones you hear every year. First time, I have heard it being played somewhere as well.

• Like 1

Oh yeah is it this one? https://coldplay.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=COLWEBUKWAUD&sku=COL70850

Still it is honestly only cold enough to wear jackets here for like 1month of the year. So I can just see it hanging in my closet for ever... Seriously don't even need to have long pants here lol. But it does look pretty cool. If you really want it, I'm sure you could buy it from the Australian store and have them ship it to you. Postage might be a decent amount, but join the Australians having to pay an extortionate amount for postage for everything :pP

Yes, I really hope that they'll bring it back to the European store ,able with the live album release

And not I've tried, there's not option for delivery there, maybe I can send it to you and you send it to me? ;)

Yes, I really hope that they'll bring it back to the European store ,able with the live album release

And not I've tried, there's not option for delivery there, maybe I can send it to you and you send it to me? ;)

Ahhhh that sucks, yeah they might. To be honest you probably could, if you trust me enough lol

Hey guys.....anybody know anything about this ??? I am a fan of Vic Mensa! But know little about this Mr. Hudson (not from UK).

[MEDIA=twitter]937829150408114176[/MEDIA]

Coldplay is a dumb name for a song haha

Hey guys.....anybody know anything about this ??? I am a fan of Vic Mensa! But know little about this Mr. Hudson (not from UK).

[MEDIA=twitter]937829150408114176[/MEDIA]

Coldplay is a dumb name for a song haha

http://www.nme.com/news/music/mr-hudson-vic-mensa-coldplay-2168367

"New song 'Coldplay' reflects on 'the kind of day you play Coldplay'

Mr Hudson has now teamed up with rapper Vic Mensa for ‘Coldplay’, a song in which he sings: “Wet hair on a cold day/The kind of day you play Coldplay/I don’t even like Coldplay/But today I need Coldplay”.

Mensa, meanwhile, references Coldplay’s classic hit 'Yellow', rapping on the track: “I see your face in yellow every time I hear Coldplay”."

Seems silly if you ask me.