🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Not to sound inappropriate but... I didn't so much mind his undersized shirt for the AHFOD concerts I went to... when he lifted his arms (which was often) he showed off his midsection which I found very enjoyable, hehehe :D
Lol thats true, besides using undersize t—shirts he lifts his arms a lot [emoji16]

Someone needs to tell Chris to wear shirts that fit him next tour.

Since MX he uses undersized t shirts

[ATTACH=full]7858[/ATTACH]

I don't mind about this. I am tired of the long sleeve under the t-shirt thing[emoji58].
  • Like 2

I don't mind about this. I am tired of the long sleeve under the t-shirt thing[emoji58].

I wonder if he does this because he sweats a lot (as do I).

Not to sound inappropriate but... I didn't so much mind his undersized shirt for the AHFOD concerts I went to... when he lifted his arms (which was often) he showed off his midsection which I found very enjoyable, hehehe :D

Not saying there is anything wrong with his midsection, but I personally get very irritated if people wear shirts that are simply too short ... ever since I saw the first close up of the AHFOD tour I thought to myself: Can't he afford shirts that actually fit him?

• Like 3

Why is Chris in Uganda??
Might have to do with an Global Citizen festival. If I'm right there was one planned in South Africa.

Am i the only ine that didnt understand what Chris was saying in I ran away until reading the lyrics? But the way he pronounces the words makes the song a lot better like when he says "just a single star i sing for" his voice transmits sadness

• Like 2

Am i the only ine that didnt understand what Chris was saying in I ran away until reading the lyrics? But the way he pronounces the words makes the song a lot better like when he says "just a single star i sing for" his voice transmits sadness

Well, he definitely does not exactly sing the text written in the official lyrics for this song. And that part from "Wanna come on in, my eyes are closed...star I sing it for" is my favourite part of the vocals !

• Like 1

Well, he definitely does not exactly sing the text written in the official lyrics for this song. And that part from "Wanna come on in, my eyes are closed...star I sing it for" is my favourite part of the vocals !
Yes, his voice sounds so inocent and pure on this song
  • Like 1

Mystery tweet from the day...

Also several Coldplay fan accounts tweeted about this and then after a while it was removed.

But not before I took a screenshot [emoji23]

Screenshot_20180417-110408.thumb.jpg.dff1ff8f45664a79abcb868162e9c6d3.jpg

8d61f883f2bca9dc36d8e3c6b35f97cf.jpg

• Like 2

Mystery tweet from the day...

Also several Coldplay fan accounts tweeted about this and then after a while it was removed.

But not before I took a screenshot [emoji23]

[ATTACH=full]7860[/ATTACH]

8d61f883f2bca9dc36d8e3c6b35f97cf.jpg

OMG, a new song?!

So this us what we think we have

Live album

Documentary

New song

• Like 2

As someone who never went to a Coldplay show, u find this video magical. JUST LOOK AT THAT GOD DAMN GIGANTIC SCREEN!

• Like 2

OMG, a new song?!
My guess is it isn't a song for Coldplay but Maybe some guest vocals from Chris on a song that this DJ will release.

An other theory: they could sing it together at the Global Citizen festival that is likely to be organised in South Africa.

But shhhttt, it is supposed to be a secret. [emoji16]

• Like 3

My guess is it isn't a song for Coldplay but Maybe some guest vocals from Chris on a song that this DJ will release.

An other theory: they could sing it together at the Global Citizen festival that is likely to be organised in South Africa.

But shhhttt, it is supposed to be a secret. [emoji16]

Lol yes, he gave it away. Imagine his face after

But he says Coldplay and not Chris, so that gives me hope that its the full band

And by being a dj he maybe did what jhon hopkins used to do

• Like 1

Lol yes, he gave it away. Imagine his face after

But he says Coldplay and not Chris, so that gives me hope that its the full band

And by being a dj he maybe did what jhon hopkins used to do

Chris doesn't have his own Twitter account so I think that's why he referenced to Coldplay.

Honestly, I'm not waiting for yet an other collaboration.

Let Coldplay make Coldplay songs on their own. [emoji120]

• Like 5

Chris doesn't have his own Twitter account so I think that's why he referenced to Coldplay.

Honestly, I'm not waiting for yet an other collaboration.

Let Coldplay make Coldplay songs on their own. [emoji120]

The next news to come out will be:

Chris Martin quits from Coldplay to persue his hip—hop dreams

IMO, It could be beneficial for the band if he releases a solo album (although he already denied the possibility in recent interviews). Look at Thom Yorke. His lavish obsession with electronic music were finally brought out in the form of solo albums (and a supergroup called Atoms for Peace). And somehow (again in my opinion only) it helped Radiohead to focus more on the genre, theme, skills that they are very good at doing (look at In Rainbows and AMSP... great albums). If Chris could just release a solo album to satisfy his pop/rnb side... I'm in for that. It doesn't mean that he'll abandon the band.

• Like 5

IMO, It could be beneficial for the band if he releases a solo album (although he already denied the possibility in recent interviews). Look at Thom Yorke. His lavish obsession with electronic music were finally brought out in the form of solo albums (and a supergroup called Atoms for Peace). And somehow (again in my opinion only) it helped Radiohead to focus more on the genre, theme, skills that they are very good at doing (look at In Rainbows and AMSP... great albums). If Chris could just release a solo album to satisfy his pop/rnb side... I'm in for that. It doesn't mean that he'll abandon the band.

I'd really rather Chris didn't release a solo pop/rnb album. And I think there's no chance of that happening.

I have faith the band will refocus for their next album and come out with something unique. They are taking some much needed time and Dave Holmes said they will work to come back with something really special.

• Like 6

Shocking news:

Avicii - Tim Bergling died [emoji44]

28 years old...

• Like 3

Shocking news:

Avicii - Tim Bergling died [emoji44]

28 years old...

Right??? My stomach totally dropped. Too too young!

• Like 4

A bit surprised there's nothing on Coldplay's twitter about it.

• Like 2

Here's an exercise I made up after reading this from r/coldplay

Try to use the band's library to create the most rock sounding album. Repeat for most 'radiohead sounding' album, or acoustic album, or R&B album.

Rock:

-1:36

-Square One

-How You See The World

-Violet Hill

-GPASUYF

-Major Minus

-A Whisper

-Pour Me

-AROBTTH

-Twisted Logic

• Like 2