🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I'm reading Roadie by Matt McGinn (a must read for any Coldplay/ live music fan) and it was written right at the end of Viva era. Then I found this great BBC concert on YouTube that I'm sure has already been posted here. It is worth posting again. What a fantastic set list. I'd give anything to be able to go to an intimate live set like this!!!

I'm reading it right now too!

• Like 1

I havent been keeping up with my gossip. Like, last I cared, he was with Annabelle or something?

Now im googling her and who she is and theres this article:

https://radaronline.com/videos/coldplay-bitter-chris-martin-romance-dakota-johnson/

Doubt its true, but good for a laugh anyways!

The idea that Guy or Jonny is pissed that Chris doesn't want to work on new music right now is hilarious. I can't see that at all.

• Like 2

The idea that Guy or Jonny is pissed that Chris doesn't want to work on new music right now is hilarious. I can't see that at all.

Well, I guess there are only two, maybe three (if the other two have been completely honest) people who know the truth :p

Two weeks ago I had school final exams and I had to write an essay about various worldwide problems and their solutions. I remembered and used the Charlie Chaplin speech from "The Dictator"! I would've never written any other quote, cause I can't remember any. Thank you Coldplay!

• Like 4

I am helping to teach a physics class over the summer, and today, we had the students come up to the board and write down things that they connect to physics.

Two of the responses were: "Speed of Sound" and "42."

Of course I had to say that those are two good songs hahaha.

• Like 4

Today they played Hurts Like Heaven at the place where I work...haven't heard that song in a while!

• Like 3

I heard Miracles on the radio yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised cause I haven't heard this song in a while.

Found this on a chalkboard haha!20180615_084602.thumb.jpg.5ca29563967e5033d15244d894bab825.jpg

• Like 3

Found this on a chalkboard haha![ATTACH=full]7890[/ATTACH]
I once asked some of my classmates what's the meaning of life and someone answered 42. The reference from this book is well known and used.
  • Like 1

I watched the film Bruno with some friends this evening (very funny movie, btw). I almost jumped off the couch when I saw a Chris Martin cameo at the end!

I was about to look up the year of the movie, but when I saw Chris Martin wearing his VLV era gear, I didn't have to!

• Like 2

Did you know that "where is my boy" appears in C.S.I. miami?

It surprised me now while i was watching the show

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Today as we were leaving one restaurant, Talk started playing on their sound system.

As we are still hearing Talk from that restaurant, we walk past another restaurant playing Viva la Vida.

It made me smile at the coincidence, even though it probably just means that vintage Coldplay is popular on Musak playlists these days. Then I feel a bit old.

• Like 7

In my job, I always put some Coldplay songs on the audio system... A lot of people come and go everyday, butt no one seems to recognise any of the songs! Then my coworkers come and put some other bands or just the radio. Such a shame not to find someone who loves the band as much as I do. Anyway, listening to "Animals", "Speed Of Sound" or "Violet Hill" makes work more fun to me... Anyway, I'll continue my research for coldplay fans here in my zone! Over.-

• Like 4

I was showing a friend of mine some Coldplay albums, and when we got to Viva La Vida, he pointed out that maybe the check sign on Chris' shirt means that he was chosen to be king. What do you guys think? I personally found it very interesting and decided to share it with you :)

I was showing a friend of mine some Coldplay albums, and when we got to Viva La Vida, he pointed out that maybe the check sign on Chris' shirt means that he was chosen to be king. What do you guys think? I personally found it very interesting and decided to share it with you :)
I think it's just a "V" from "Viva".
  • Like 5

I just heard Trouble on the radio for the first time ever!!!

• Like 2

I just heard Trouble on the radio for the first time ever!!!

That song is a masterpiece.

My best friend who makes fun of Coldplay and is a Radiohead elitist says Trouble is the only song he likes from the band.

On that topic, I've realized lately that I think most people like a number of Coldplay songs, but simply don't like to admit it.

• Like 5

On that topic, I've realized lately that I think most people like a number of Coldplay songs, but simply don't like to admit it.

Sometimes it might not even be about admitting ... 363 days ago, when I saw them live (expecting to know basically no song as I am not a big music fan) it was the moment when I realized I actually knew and liked a lot of their songs, just didn't realize who the artist was

• Like 3

Sometimes it might not even be about admitting ... 363 days ago, when I saw them live (expecting to no basically no song as I am not a big music fan) it was the moment when I realized I actually knew and liked a lot of their songs, just didn't realize who the artist was
A friend of mine hates Coldplay but likes AOAL.

Kinda weird.

• Like 1