🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

I know it's kinda Coldplay related, but I wanted to buy a subscription to The Road Rat magazine. The subscription costs £40 while shipping to my house is a whopping £60!!! Don't think I can justify that purchase...thats $130USD

• Like 2
Taking care of my dog at my parent's house while they are away on vacation in Portugal.

Therefore, time to queue up Toronto 2006 on the 60 inch tv with surround sound on full blast!

Welcome them to my humble country! What cities do they visited?
Welcome them to my humble country! What cities do they visited?

Lisbon, Sines, Lagos, Faro, Evora, Peniche. (sorry if mispelled)

It was my mom's first ever visit to Europe and she absolutely loved it. What a gorgeous country you have it appears! I really want to make it over there some day.

• Like 2
Lisbon, Sines, Lagos, Faro, Evora, Peniche. (sorry if mispelled)

It was my mom's first ever visit to Europe and she absolutely loved it. What a gorgeous country you have it appears! I really want to make it over there some day.

She visited the wrong part of Portugal, if there is such. :p Maybe next time she'll visit the north of the country (where the real beauty is). Porto is a beautiful city and the winner for the Best European Destination for 2014 and 2017. Serra da Estrela and Gerês are also two magnificent nature spots to visit.

Lisbon is also a stunning city. And the Atlantic Islands too (Madeira and Azores).

Your mom's visit to Portugal seems a bit "incomplete". :yum

• Like 1
She visited the wrong part of Portugal, if there is such. :p Maybe next time she'll visit the north of the country (where the real beauty is). Porto is a beautiful city and the winner for the Best European Destination for 2014 and 2017. Serra da Estrela and Gerês are also two magnificent nature spots to visit.

Lisbon is also a stunning city. And the Atlantic Islands too (Madeira and Azores).

Your mom's visit to Portugal seems a bit "incomplete". :yum

They wanted to go to Porto, but too much to do in only 1.5 weeks I suppose. I will let them know. Next stop is Switzerland and Austria though, haha.

• Like 1

Good thread for this, has anybody ever had a significant date land on an appointment? I have had a doctor's appointment scheduled for 6 months and it was this past Friday. It was at 9am too, when the trailer for the film dropped.

Just kinda weird how I have had the announcement date and time on a card in my glovebox for 6 months and had no idea lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...