✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Have a random thing you wanna say about Coldplay that doesn't fit anywhere else? :P

lol

I was reading the paper last week... and the headline for the top story in the sports section was called "A New Sunrise"... and i was thinking "hm, that reminds me of White Shadows"...

then I looked at the heading for the caption of the main picture and it was called "Ring of Fire"...

0_o

• Like 3

LMFAO wow that's pretty random!

The other day I was flashed back to this memory of me listening to 'Don't Panic' on a bus and realizing that I was in love with someone. That song's forever changed for me, and not necessarily for the better....:(

• Like 2

Nice thread idea!

A guy living in my dorms plays trombone in the MSU marching band. And he wore a shirt that said "BONES" on it today. (Short for Trombones)

What do you think popped in my head?

Don't Panic....." Bones sinking like stones..... "

• Like 1

^ :laugh4:

One day me and my sis were talking about Chris, probably like, "That's like Chris Martin." My bro said, "...Who?"

"Chris Martin, the singer from Coldplay."

"Oh, okay, because I was gonna say... I knew someone named Chris Martin back at the barracks." I was about to say "REALLY?!" :laugh4: but then I realized how flippin' common his name is. If I got excited at everyone named Chris Martin, I'd never get any sleep.

AND while reading the TV Guide, it said Coldplay's act on ACL was one of the top five acts in its 30 year history. Smug, am I? Yeah... a li'l... :laugh4:

• Like 1

there was this dude at six flags with a Coldplay shirt on--i wanted to yell "you freaking rock! coldplay rocks" to him... but that'd be just weird...

I always see people with Coldplay shirts at amusement parks :freak:

there was this dude at six flags with a Coldplay shirt on--i wanted to yell "you freaking rock! coldplay rocks" to him... but that'd be just weird...

I always see people with Coldplay shirts at amusement parks :freak:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well today I realized that Chris is the most gorgeous man that ever lived (which isn't really random cause I've known this all along, lol). I was watching the Clocks video and almost soiled myself during the "and nothing else compares" part. :stunned: Umm...yeah...*goes back to watch the video again*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well today I realized that Chris is the most gorgeous man that ever lived (which isn't really random cause I've known this all along, lol). I was watching the Clocks video and almost soiled myself during the "and nothing else compares" part. :stunned: Umm...yeah...*goes back to watch the video again*

that bit of the song....perfectimo!!!

I was watching The OC a couple of days ago and in the end a song started but it didn't sound to fun to me so I started singing Yellow cause it was stuck in my mind and turns out, it was a cover of Yellow that was being played.. Scared the crap out of me..

This is my kinda sickness!! :D

In church (i shud av realli bn payin attention), bt the minister was tlkn bout how we shud b good to our world because...wait for it...this is wat he sed....we live in a beautiful world!! i couldnt help but sing...softly mind u, very softly, yeah we do!! :D