🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Posted Images

Yeah, I was thinking about that too! Especially when you look at the way Chris is sitting next to the musicians!

Exactly, that and the sitar. Dont see a lot of sitar usually

Just had Til Kingdom Come pop up on Spotify right after I found out that an old friend had died of a heroin overdose. Powerful moment right there... seems like Coldplay always pops up to console me when stuff like this happens in my life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just had Til Kingdom Come pop up on Spotify right after I found out that an old friend had died of a heroin overdose. Powerful moment right there... seems like Coldplay always pops up to console me when stuff like this happens in my life.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

• Like 1

Music sure is magical sometimes isnt it? Its amazing what it can do and seems to find you at just the right times. Im sure everyone here has had a story like this, myself included, where the perfect track would come on random at the best time. Sorry for your loss.

• Like 3

So, neither a new single by Adele nor a Coldplay single last friday.

What do we think, probably this week?

And who's staying up for tonight's Tidal X (Rock The Vote) show at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn? I bet Coldplay are a surprise performer. Exactly one month before the album release date....

• Like 1

I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it if I want to stream music or watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!

If they do end up performing, I bet they won't do a new song. Probably just standard hits set to get back in shape again (like IHeartRadio Festival 2015). At best a glimpse into the new era outfits.

• Like 1

I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it if I want to stream music or watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!

If they do end up performing, I bet they won't do a new song. Probably just standard hits set to get back in shape again (like IHeartRadio Festival 2015). At best a glimpse into the new era outfits.

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know. Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release. It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know.

Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release.

It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know.

Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release.

It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Lol...in honour of the new Double LP...both of us just posted Double Posts ! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's a shame that the boys did not like X&Y very much.

Every time I hear it I convince myself that it is a great album.

It's my favorite album:( but they did go through some rough times while recording and touring so I understand why they don't like it that much or want to play many songs from it anymore.

• Like 1

So, neither a new single by Adele nor a Coldplay single last friday.

What do we think, probably this week?

And who's staying up for tonight's Tidal X (Rock The Vote) show at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn? I bet Coldplay are a surprise performer. Exactly one month before the album release date....

I don't stay up for this, I expect a Coldplay (surprise) performance though.

• Like 1