ūüď° HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 ūüď°

Random Coldplay thoughts...

1 hour ago, German Sulca said:

Coldplay performed twice for iHeart in 2015: 1) 18th september, and, 2) 19th november

Downloading the 18th September one now, hopefully it finishes! the 19th November concert was for the AHFOD launch party and was broadcast in December. It was not part of the festival, it just happened to be for iHeartRadio

• Like 3
  • Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

9 hours ago, German Sulca said:

Coldplay performed twice for iHeart in 2015: 1) 18th september, and, 2) 19th november

Yep, but as Stephen said, that 19th November show wasn't part of the iHeartRadio Music Festival.

That performance was just organised by iHeartRadio I guess!

7 hours ago, stephen said:

Downloading the 18th September one now, hopefully it finishes! the 19th November concert was for the AHFOD launch party and was broadcast in December. It was not part of the festival, it just happened to be for iHeartRadio

And thank you very much for your effort Stephen! :cheesy: I've been searching it for ages and can't wait to finally relive it again!!!

8 hours ago, stephen said:

You're right @stephen

Do you ever hear Coldplay in the most random of places?

I was walking back to my car at Walmart the other night and somebody had Birds cranked up on their car stereo.

I also tend to hear Coldplay whenever I see my dentist for a routine check-up and cleaning. It seems like every time I go there, either We Never Change or Viva la Vida is playing in the office. ūüėā

• Like 4
3 hours ago, 42Escapist said:

Do you ever hear Coldplay in the most random of places?

I was walking back to my car at Walmart the other night and somebody had Birds cranked up on their car stereo.

I also tend to hear Coldplay whenever I see my dentist for a routine check-up and cleaning. It seems like every time I go there, either We Never Change or Viva la Vida is playing in the office. ūüėā

Ahaha, what a coincidence! Such things happen to me as well (sometimes). For example, I can remember plenty of times that I was walking in a store for example and suddenly a radio station starts playing Coldplay! There's also something with the number 42. It seems that almost everwhere I go (not literally, just often) there's always something (a house number, a license plate, or a road (number)) that has ''42'' in it and I'm like: ''Seriously, are you kidding me?''. It sounds a bit stupid but I'm not making this up :classic_biggrin: 

Funnily enough, a few hours ago I was watching a talk show on television and I was really surprised when I suddenly heard Adventure Of A Lifetime playing during a compilation of the pictures and videos people made of the (historical) winter week we just had in the Netherlands.

One last thing. About a month ago when I was walking through a random street in Belgium there was a shop which caught my attention as soon as I read what the shop was called. That's why I wanted to share it here. The good thing is, I captured it! :grin: Sorry for the bad quality, I took it right before the sun went down. For some reason my phone adjusts pictures with a blue-ish glow when it's not light enough.

20210123_171511.thumb.jpg.89e62cb2edeae9ce9dbb9e7b2371f143.jpg

Yes, the shop is called STAR FISH and I couldn't believe my eyes!

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
On 2/18/2021 at 7:06 PM, stephen said:

Hi Stephen, I was just wondering how it's going with downloading as it's been a few days! No need to rush by the way :smiley:

11 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Hi Stephen, I was just wondering how it's going with downloading as it's been a few days! No need to rush by the way :smiley:

Was just about to update you guys. I got to 25GB downloaded in the torrent and then the only peer disconnected. I’ll keep looking

• Like 1

I'm back! (again). I had a dream about Coldplay two nights ago. It was quite livid. For some reason they were refusing to play all the hits and people were really mad lol. At last I got to "experience" Politik live in my dreams.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 2/23/2021 at 5:32 AM, JM-42 said:

I'm back! (again). I had a dream about Coldplay two nights ago. It was quite livid. For some reason they were refusing to play all the hits and people were really mad lol. At last I got to "experience" Politik live in my dreams.

What a beautiful dream for us Coldplayers, right?! :grin:

Edited by Gideon_Mx
On 2/28/2021 at 12:43 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

Haven't watched it (yet)! :classic_laugh: 

Coldplay's original version is much better!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 2:57 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

Ahaha, what a coincidence! Such things happen to me as well (sometimes). For example, I can remember plenty of times that I was walking in a store for example and suddenly a radio station starts playing Coldplay! There's also something with the number 42. It seems that almost everwhere I go (not literally, just often) there's always something (a house number, a license plate, or a road (number)) that has ''42'' in it and I'm like: ''Seriously, are you kidding me?''. It sounds a bit stupid but I'm not making this up :classic_biggrin: 

2 days ago! I mean........

20210328_174119.thumb.jpg.4e5b48848a39c04100cccda7ed1d2ae9.jpg

• 2 months later...

Watching performances of hymn for the weekend and feeling nostalgic for high school as someone who graduated three years ago..I have hit rock bottom. How has it been five years?

Edited by Carolina*
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's my first day at my traineeship and I was super nervous and suddenly I hear Chris' voice in the background music and I couldn't remember which song it was... Turns out it was Flags! Didn't even know they played it on any of my country's radio stations, I had never heard it before. 

Good thing I had a mask on because I started smiling. ūüėĚ I considered it as a good luck from the universe lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5000th posts on the forums, wow! Am I officially an old Coldplaying member now? :grin: I can still remember when I first joined here. It's such a long way to go to hit 10K though!

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Any wayI can get the BTS ARMY to get Ink spiking in views? So it can pass Everglow Live again? I’ve tried Twitter, Facebook group (posts were ignored) and made a YT VIDEO….nothing seems to work. What can I do? It be a miracle to get this to happen! I’d love the ARMY forever!

Edited by IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8