⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

On 12/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, I ran away said:

I'm still in Germany, missing London so much though! It was really like a fairytale last year. Remember the merry-go-round ride in front of the NHM? 😄

haha how can I forget! everyone was too embarrassed to go except us =p

Edited by DJK
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Forgive me for being quite late but I still want to wish all of you a (very) happy and healthy new year, wherever you are!!! :classic_biggrin: :sunny:

Haven't been active on social media at all these days! I quite missed being active on the forums to be honest, I'll try to log on more often and enjoy being part of this wonderful community! :awesome:

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 3

Earlier I was listening to Natalie Imbruglia's Come To Life album, the one with two songs--Lukas and Fun--that were given to her by Coldplay. I'm starting to wonder if this Fun eventually did get revisited by Coldplay and evolve into the song on A Head Full Of Dreams. The "didn't we have fun?" lyric appears in both songs and the lyrical themes are pretty similar. Either way, I think it's safe to say that the Fun from 2015 is a sort of spiritual successor or "part 2" to the Fun from 2009, even if it wasn't intended as such.

• Like 2