Random Coldplay thoughts...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

On 2/20/2021 at 2:57 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

Ahaha, what a coincidence! Such things happen to me as well (sometimes). For example, I can remember plenty of times that I was walking in a store for example and suddenly a radio station starts playing Coldplay! There's also something with the number 42. It seems that almost everwhere I go (not literally, just often) there's always something (a house number, a license plate, or a road (number)) that has ''42'' in it and I'm like: ''Seriously, are you kidding me?''. It sounds a bit stupid but I'm not making this up :classic_biggrin: 

2 days ago! I mean........

20210328_174119.thumb.jpg.4e5b48848a39c04100cccda7ed1d2ae9.jpg