✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Was coming back from my basketball match this eve, being driven by this person I dont know too well....the hardest part came on the radio and she turned it down!!! and started talking to the person next to her...as I dont know her that well I thought it was a bit inapporpriate to yell "turn it fooking up!!!!!":veryangry: lol :laugh4:

Okay here's a random thought. Does anyone else have the official 2006 Coldplay calendar? If so then you know the pic for April is that of Will and Chris in a sort of a dancing pose. I have it hung at work and everytime this guy comes over to my desk he says "What the hell is that gay shit?" I'm like, "It's not gay, it's just how they are" I tried to tell him that they were both married to women but he still insists that it's gay looking. Makes me so freaking mad. I really love the picture actually and never once thought it looked gay!

Okay here's a random thought. Does anyone else have the official 2006 Coldplay calendar? If so then you know the pic for April is that of Will and Chris in a sort of a dancing pose. I have it hung at work and everytime this guy comes over to my desk he says "What the hell is that gay shit?" I'm like' date=' "It's not gay, it's just how they are" I tried to tell him that they were both married to women but he still insists that it's gay looking. Makes me so freaking mad. I really love the picture actually and never once thought it looked gay![/quote']

haha, i have the calendar too. :)

it is slightly gay :laugh3: -- more like, close friendship type... something :blush:

that's exactly what my cousin said

haha, i have the calendar too. :)

it is slightly gay :laugh3: -- more like, close friendship type... something :blush:

that's exactly what my cousin said

Well I can see how people who are not familiar with Coldplay may deem that pic a bit gay but I get really defensive when someone insults them. Like they are my family or something. Just can't help it...........

Haha, I get like that too.

"Chris is kinda ugly."

"Foo', WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILLIS? You best take that comment back before I pop you like yo momma never did!!"

" :bigcry: "

"Yeahdassright."

Haha. Anyway, there was this beer commercial on TV and for some reason they kept showing a band, and uh, close-ups on the bass playing. Bet you Guy directed it. :rolleyes: :laugh4:

Haha, I get like that too.

"Chris is kinda ugly."

"Foo', WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILLIS? You best take that comment back before I pop you like yo momma never did!!"

" :bigcry: "

"Yeahdassright."

Haha. Anyway, there was this beer commercial on TV and for some reason they kept showing a band, and uh, close-ups on the bass playing. Bet you Guy directed it. :rolleyes: :laugh4:

Seriously you are cracking me up!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Some time ago I was quite obsessed with Coldplay (and I'm still) and I went to the cinema. I thought: well, during 2 hours - more or less - I'll be able to forget them and think about other issues... but I was completely wrong, 'cause I went to see "Wedding crashers" and in the middle of the film I heard Sparks... I didn't expect it, it was really beautiful!!! In the end of the film, I thought: Definitely, Coldplay are everywhere and that's great!!! :heart:

On the show "House" last night, House referred to one of his patients as Moses. COOL!

Plus.......

I've always wondered how Chris can rock his piano stool like he does and never wipe out? :thinking:

Today, I visited Chris' home county, Devon...lol!

and I was near his old school, Sherborne (in Dorset), didnt get the chance to look at it...but saw signs directing towards it. There was also funnily enough a village nearby called Martinstown too!

(I had a uni interview in Devon today)