✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Awesome bag! :D

On another random note, one of my all-time favorite tv shows is this weird psychological thing from the 60s called "The Prisoner". It's about a retired spy who is kidnapped and taken to a mysterious place called "the village".

I was watching it not long ago, and noticed that all the signs in the village were all written in a very distinctive, familiar font. I couldn't figure out where else I had seen it.

I looked it up on the web, and it was a modified Albertus! :stunned: The Coldplay font!

logo2.jpg

prisoner51.jpg

:D

I was looking around to buy a tee and I stepped into Bluenotes to find a Coldplay t-shirt! Did I buy? Well hell yes! I've been searching for ages before for one! I guess you find things when you least expect! :P Oh yeah and it was two for 30$ so I got this other one that said "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to AMSTERDAM" lmao, I had to :lol:

everytime someone says a word that's in a coldplaysong I probably get that song stuck in my head...and I just have to sing just a little bit of it atleast ;)

My friend hate when i do that...

And btw I've got the same lastname as Chris! I'm Ms.Martin. i think it's so cool! I'm probably not related to him in any kind of way because my name is from finland, but still! :D

Hi! Just got my CP messenger bag this week also...very nice for the price!

And oh...I was at a sports bar last night to celebrate a coworker's promotion, ordered a nice glass of wine and not even 5 min I was there, "Yellow" starts playing ... not thinking I started just singing away and drinking my wine...when the song was over...I noticed everyone (oh, about 12 people at my table were all stopped talking and looking at me) :embarrassed, not! I just said "What! It's Coldplay...Woohwooh Coldplay with my hands up in the air...oh, and I wore my black tank Coldplay t-shirt that I designed myself...it has the countdown numbers with outline of Chris, and I put underneath the pic, "You're in control, is there anywhere you want to go?" And so I grabbed my shirt as I was shouting Woowooh Colplay forever! Then everyone just starting laughing...Barb, you are so crazy! Well yeah, I am...Crazy for Coldplay! Hahah :laugh: Oh, guess what's playing right now here..."Yellow" :shock:

I'm in band, and anytime we play a song with a 1, and, 4 beat automatically gets me humming "Home, home, is where I wanted to go..." I started singing it today, and got a rather nasty look from the girl in front of me.

Because I'm a dork like that.

The U.S. shop has more stuff?! :laugh4:

Well... we were in pain along with the Australians for quite awhile, having to stare at those unattainable X&Y Rubick's cubes and those X&Y mood clocks and posters in the "UK/Rest of the World" shops for so long! :bigcry:

Random:

today @ Canada's Wonderland with my loverlies, I kept hearing Speed of Sound at all the roller coasters! (4 times baby!) It was so weird, but I liked it cos we started singing it to pass the time while waiting our turn :P ( i hope everyones ears are okay!)

Gosh damnit, now i'm Speed of Sounded out :mad: :rolleyes3: