🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

^^ Really which episode?

^ Nice :lol:

Don't you guys remember watching this for the first time? I remember having a rush of emotions, I was so confused, because they had changed EVERYTHING about them, so happy because they were so different, and so stunned, cuz it was epic :wacko:

I wish this was the official if they used the entire uncut song.

^^ Really which episode?...

It was called "The Happy Place."

It's sorta surreal to hear Coldplay in unexpected places, because for the first few seconds you think everything is normal, then you think, "oh wait... is that...?" :stunned: And just when you've reached that point, they end the song before it's even over! :p

Awww congrats Amy! :hug:

In my place, in my place

Were lines that I couldn't change

I was lost, oh yes...

Singin' please please please

Come back and sing to me...

I once ran around the neighborhood listening to this song on my iPod. During the "please" part, I ran as fast as I could and leapt in the air. It was a soaring feeling, and I laughed, out of breath at the end of the song. I bet the neighbors were shaking their heads and raising their eyebrows at the strange purple-jacketed girl randomly running around. :laugh3:

Awww congrats Amy! :hug:

In my place, in my place

Were lines that I couldn't change

I was lost, oh yes...

Singin' please please please

Come back and sing to me...

I once ran around the neighborhood listening to this song on my iPod. During the "please" part, I ran as fast as I could and leapt in the air. It was a soaring feeling, and I laughed, out of breath at the end of the song. I bet the neighbors were shaking their heads and raising their eyebrows at the strange purple-jacketed girl randomly running around. :laugh3:

:hug:!!!!!! :wideeyed:that sounds beautiful......:wacky:!!!!!!