✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

i dont know why but im so happy my friend now is falling in love with will champion, because none of my friends (except her) do like will. they usually prefer guy and chris. and on her friendster profile i gave her so many will pics on her testimonials and it feels just so satisfying and happy! whoa i love me friend!

Guest Grace

it's weird ... everyday i get ready in the bathroom and i listen to the radio and they always play a coldplay song ... last monday they played 'Talk',on tuesday 'Speed Of Sound' and wednesday 'Hardest Part' lol ...

that a good start, isn't it?

and yeah, my phone just rang ... and my ringtones 'In My Place'

and my alarm clock plays the 'clocks' intro :) he he~

I know it's not cell related, but I'm listening to paul Macartney singing 'maybe i'm amazed' and thinkin just how beautiful a job of this song Chris would do. I could hear him singing it to his kids at night or something beautiful like that...there's my request if they ever do a cover album...not that they should, but it wuld be a nice tune for his voice...Think of it...Beatles...Apple...coldplay...kinda like a davincci Code for music fans...lol!!

Guest Grace

i saw a film yesterday...

hmm ... it was an englisch film and called The Illustrated Mum

it was about a plain weird mum and her two daughters. the mum was a little crazy and retarted ...

however ... they played coldplay's The Scientist ...

the film was soooo sad and i even had to cry although it was a film for little kids :(

yesterday I went to the movies and saw a guy with a coldplay shrit. I kept staring at him and he was with a girl that I assume was his girlfriend.. and she saw me looking at him haha :laugh4: but then I pretended to be looking at something behind him :laugh4:

I was reading my bro-in-law's Fangoria magazines and he said, "You can take all those home and read 'em if you want, except the one on the top."

So naturally I looked at the one he was talking about, and next to the pictured monster was "The (something)" written in Teh Coldplay Font. Heh... it's used more than I thought. :laugh4: