✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

^haha. :P

The logo for "New York Life" is Coldplay font. :D Well... well... the logo they use all the time isn't, but on one of their business buidlings it was, haha.

andd....

I wish they would use a Coldplay song in a House episode, haha.

okay well my dad's friend asked him if i could make flyers for him to advertise that he's renting his apartment and so i made it and thought what font shall I use...hmmm...and then I thought Albertus MT Light that's it! I thought the Coldplay font would make it seem more attractive :P well here it is anyway

flyer8vb.jpg

Awwww! :blush: Yes you are right, it it because of Jonny... it says:

'Thursday 12 January - Guitar Evening (spot the next Jonny Buckland - Coldplay guitarist and ex-student)'

Awww :nice: It must be so inspirational for those kids to be learning guitar where Jonny once did!!!! :blush:

mothers day and my dad's birthday were on the same day this year...and I used the coldplay font for both of their cards I made on photoshop.

Aww that is sweet. :nice:

Right now I am watching this prime time special on ABC about foster children and the beginning of the show was the kids all over age 12 talking about how many places they have stayed and how many families they had been through. It was so heart breaking. And THEN...... Fix You started. :bigcry: The lyrics are so fitting.

I seriously want to have a foster child in the future.

^Neither can I! My mom always teases me about "What if you don't even like them anymore by that time!"

I WILL... OR ELSE. :laugh4:

Is that program on ABC or...? I forgot already.

Yeah, that whole time from '03-'05 was good -- and I hadn't even seen them in concert. Now I have, and it's like... love +1000000000. So I should be good. :laugh4:

Random thought: erm... do any of you watch queer eye for the straight guy (U.K. )? cause i do and theres this guy(queer actually) who seriously looks like chris martin. Google them(images). See for yourself. One of them really looks like chris. I forgot what his name is. haha. just sharing~ U.K queer eye, not U.S.

Also, I was given this book about aliens (dont know why?) and theres this guy named chris martin who was "abducted" :D

To hell with Jerry Hall and her comments about Coldplay and their fans.

I'm four years older than that hag and I love Coldplay.

Ummm, couldn't agree more sweetie, but you might be in the wrong thread???;)

did you know that 'clocks' is in disney's "the wild"? watched it earlier tonight, and it's quite cool, haha... when the animals arrive in new york, they're amazed and stuff, because everything is new to them... the song fits nicely in that context. :nice: *g*