🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

The SEX thread

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i just dig holes in my head and stuff like that. :|

the doctor is gonna make me wash my hair with tar or something to try and kinda stop it haha, don't see how it's gonna help. :P

i've been doing it since i was like 6. :|

I'm like slightly obsessed with male hair :anxious:

As in I want to touch it and run my hands through it and lick it and wet hair is like omg :bomb:

I find I likeee male hair either blonde or dark brown and it can't be too short :lol:

On the wiki page about it, it mentions a lot about hair cutting :wtf: not so much into that

oh god I never realised this was an actual thing but it is and it's just awesome I can put a name to it :wacky:

Gonna regret saying all this later because I know it's slightly odd :awesome:

Haha thats not weird :awesome: Well, licking it? :anxious:

But yeah I thought you had a thing for watching guys get their hair cut :awesome:

no, i just dig holes in my head and stuff like that. :|

the doctor is gonna make me wash my hair with tar or something to try and kinda stop it haha, don't see how it's gonna help. :P

i've been doing it since i was like 6. :|

I used some tar stuff when I was like 12 but I think it was for dandruff or summink :thinking:

Haha thats not weird :awesome: Well, licking it? :anxious:

But yeah I thought you had a thing for watching guys get their hair cut :awesome:

yayaya licking it or sucking it preferably when it's wet from rain or a shower or um ... sweat :anxious:

Also hair smells good puuurrrrrrr :heart:

mmmm no I don't think I would like haircutting because I like it a specific length so I wouldn't want it cut shorter :thinking:

WHY DO YOU WANNA LICK HAIR I LICKED MY HAIR AND IT TASTED GR0SS

NO IT DOESN'T IT'S NICE ;____;

try it when wet :disappointed:

Haha I've even faked an orgasm when I'm drunk and sick of shagging (I can't cum sometimes if I've been drinking, it's not even about being drunk but even having a few drinks you can get physically blocked)

Somebody slept with you?

My friend asked me did I want to "fool around" when we were in bed the other day! I just laughed in his face. I've heard people say that in movies but never have I heard it come out of someones mouth in person. But I guess different places have different sayings. Anywhoo, he's acting as we are in some sort of relationship, ringing me all the time, getting wound up if I don't go out or speak to him in a different tone of voice. I am worried incase I agreed to some sort of relationship in my sleep!

My friend asked me did I want to "fool around" when we were in bed the other day! I just laughed in his face. I've heard people say that in movies but never have I heard it come out of someones mouth in person. But I guess different places have different sayings. Anywhoo, he's acting as we are in some sort of relationship, ringing me all the time, getting wound up if I don't go out or speak to him in a different tone of voice. I am worried incase I agreed to some sort of relationship in my sleep!

I am confused, that sounds like girl behavior.

oh wait i forgot hahaha teen guys tend to take on girl behavior