• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

when it comes to a band i really like, i'm compelled to buy the album. frengers is currently on it's way so my collection is growing. a friend asked me today "what are you listening to?" and i'm like "most likely you don't know them, but a band called mew" and then a few people said simultaneously "muse?!" and i'm like, "no mew" they were like :blank: ?

^ you are one lucky guy leeds. i would love to see them live.

heard them on the radio yesterday. really beautiful.

thought i thought the radio presenter said they were called Mews ( thought she meant Muse lol)

waaaaaaaaaaaait a sec, on the radio in aus? which station and more importantly which song? (i'm guessing special or am i wry? no ) lol how ironic that the other day i was talking about how aus should play mew on the radio.

waaaaaaaaaaaait a sec' date=' on the radio in aus? which station and more importantly which song? (i'm guessing [i']special[/i] or am i wry? no ) lol how ironic that the other day i was talking about how aus should play mew on the radio.

can't remember the name of the song--- it was soft like floating feathers, had voice of pure sunlight rays ----does that help?

the radio station was triple J and it was really early in the morning i'd say round

3am. hmm i think the presenter said they were from Denmark or some scandanavian country --do i have the right band?

^ thank you went to check them out on ifilm and i do believe the song i heard was 'special' (pun intended!) on the radio.

i like 156 too thanks for posting. i think i'm going to like this band .......* goes of to look up more stuff *

lol yeah most definitely a band to watch out for.

if people are wanting to check out their music for the first time, i'd suggest apocalypso, the zookeeper's boy, special, white lips kissed, comforting sounds and am i wry? no first. then all the others which to keep this short, is nothing short of amazing!