🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
TheShotOne

What is The Weirdest/Funniest Thing You Know About Coldplay?

Hm.... that'a a good thread idea... but I can't think of anything right this moment.

Will once worked for the Glastonbury Festival as a stage hand of some sort in the 90s one summer. It was one year when Jame Brown (I think -- and hey... he just died today :( ) was performing. Turns out that Mr. Brown was pitching a fit and refused to perform until he had this, that and the other and delayed everything (He was being a diva in other words). Will got onto the PA system and calmly informed everyone that "Mr. Brown will not be performing until he has 45 Addidas handbags and a silk rug to stand on."

Will once worked for the Glastonbury Festival as a stage hand of some sort in the 90s one summer. It was one year when Jame Brown (I think -- and hey... he just died today :( ) was performing. Turns out that Mr. Brown was pitching a fit and refused to perform until he had this' date=' that and the other and delayed everything (He was being a diva in other words). Will got onto the PA system and calmly informed everyone that "Mr. Brown will not be performing until he has 45 Addidas handbags and a silk rug to stand on."[/quote']

omg! that's hilarious. :stunned: :laugh3:

On Coldplay's MySpace a long time ago, it said Chris ran out of a scary movie and cried at... I forgot the movie, Life is Beautiful? I dunno how true it is, but it was purdy funny.

^I think the movie was Scream 2

The weirdest thing I know is about Chris...

When I learned he lost his virginity when he was 21... I was stunned!

Will once worked for the Glastonbury Festival as a stage hand of some sort in the 90s one summer. It was one year when Jame Brown (I think -- and hey... he just died today :( ) was performing. Turns out that Mr. Brown was pitching a fit and refused to perform until he had this' date=' that and the other and delayed everything (He was being a diva in other words). Will got onto the PA system and calmly informed everyone that "Mr. Brown will not be performing until he has 45 Addidas handbags and a silk rug to stand on."[/quote']

haha! Go Will! :laugh3:

^I think the movie was Scream 2

The weirdest thing I know is about Chris...

When I learned he lost his virginity when he was 21... I was stunned!

I think that's sweet.:)

Hell yes it is.

It makes me feel a whole lot better, haha.

^^&^Sure it's sweet!!

And it makes me feel better too!I'm relieved, really

Yeah that Chris losing his virginity at 21 wasw interesting!:)

I think the time the boys performed Talk on stage with the Muppets was one of my weirdest, (but also funniest Coldplay moments)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI9xu-8FbBo

I liked it as it showed the band had a sense of humour:laugh3:

Are you for real? lol :)

I mean, if it's not, that was a little mean about Mr. Brown...

I believed until the " silk rug to stand on". Those artist probably demand 45 Adidas handbags, I swear to god, I believe they are capable of such insanity! :)

TheShotOne ;)

Thats hilarious..

I wish I could have heard that.

James Brown must have been pissed off.

Oh the things I will do when I become famous..:laugh4:

Yeah that Chris losing his virginity at 21 wasw interesting!:)

I think the time the boys performed Talk on stage with the Muppets was one of my weirdest, (but also funniest Coldplay moments)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI9xu-8FbBo

I liked it as it showed the band had a sense of humour:laugh3:

Awww that's so cute! :blush:

It was 22 though..

To Emma something with an H..

I forgot her last name..

Shes a teacher though, and Sparks is for her.

Yeah, I read it somewhere on the forum when I joined almost a couple years ago.

Maybe we should start a thread for her, Gwyneth gets one..Im completely kidding.

That they won an award for being the sexiest band in the UK in 2003:rolleyes: