ALL OF ALLIGATOR

ALL OF BOXER

ALL OF HIGH VIOLET

Wasp Nest - cherry tree EP

About Today - cherry tree EP

Exile Vilify

Think you can wait

^from the single exile vilify/think you can wait

American mary, pay for me, john's star from their self titled...

Cardinal song, slipping husband, 90 MILE WATER WALL, it never happened, fashion coat, patterns of fairytales, Lucky You.... uhm basically all of Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers.... :shifty:

Sleep All Summer (Crooked Fingers cover) featuring the queen of the earth and all the universe, St. Vincent

Santa Clara, Blank Slate, Without Permission ... from The Virginia EP

SO I HOPE THAT NARROWED IT DOWN FOR YOU

JUST GO LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER RECORDED :dazzled: :dead:

What Ivet said...^

Also what Jo said.

GO.

I was totally obsessed with SSFDL back in February when i saw them so i was happy as hell when they played Available and the outro of Cardinal Song haha, i also named it as my favourite TN album back then but don't think I would anymore..don't know which is my favourite anymore D: do you guys have a definite favourite album by them?

Yeah I'd probably choose Boxer right now too, every song on it is brilliant while all the other albums also have a song or two on them that i'm not so keen on..plus Boxer has Brainy and Guest Room which are just about my favourite TN songs (along with a bunch of non-album ones)

I've sort of had phases where each album was my favourite (well not maybe the self titled), first it wa High Violet, then Boxer then Alligator and then SSFDL, then I had a period where i really just couldn't decide (just wanted to name Exile Vilify as my favourite album hahah) and now I'm back to Boxer. It's sosososososo brilliant

Probably Boxer would be my favorite album but I discovered them after they released High Violet so I like that album in a special way. Boxer is so lovely :dazzled:

Same here hahaha, well with Boxer, Alligator, and HV

I've never had that fascination with SSFDL or their self titled until now. I reallly looooooooove both atm.