heartswarm

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I watched Mistaken For Strangers about a month ago, thought it was one of the best documentaries I've seen!

Also got a ticket the other day to see them next month in Cork, Ireland, I'm more excited to see them again than going to see Arctic Monkeys 2 days before them :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

That's awesome! Has a similar sound to About Today I think. I saw them twice in the summer in Cork and Galway in Ireland and saw them last month in London for the last show of the Trouble Will Find Me tour. They're absolutely incredible live, the Galway show was easily the best concert I've ever been to!

• 2 years later...
*blows dust off thread*

People. This two hour beauty is back on youtube since today

and in other news, the album is being mixed (about fucking time I feel like we've been waiting a lifetime)

Awesome. I didn't know it had gone but I'm glad it's not gone now. Can't wait for the new album. And tour dates please. I'm trying to balance out my year among my favorite bands with limited time and budget, and these guys have to be a piece.

I saw them a couple times last year and the new songs they played were (not surprisingly) a promising glimpse

• Like 1