The Scientist Man

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

Unsurprisingly, the last live broadcast from the race series of the Biathlon World Cup in Pokljuka, Slovenia. :D

Oh you really like that right? How is it?

• Like 1

Oh you really like that right? How is it?

I don't like it, I do love it. :heart_eyes: It's really thrilling and full of surprises which you might not anticipate at all. I mean, missed shots or clean shooting. You never know what score biathletes will manage to achieve. Then racing against each other when they are on a circuit and you just wait nervously whether someone is gonna overtake another competitor or is closing or gaining on somebody else... You just can't predict the result. It's nearly impossible to do so!

• Like 1

I don't like it, I do love it. :heart_eyes: It's really thrilling and full of surprises which you might not anticipate at all. I mean, missed shots or clean shooting. You never know what score biathletes will manage to achieve. Then racing against each other when they are on a circuit and you just wait nervously whether someone is gonna overtake another competitor or is closing or gaining on somebody else... You just can't predict the result. It's nearly impossible to do so!

Wow I should check it out. How long is it going for?

• Like 1

Wow I should check it out. How long is it going for?

The last race series takes place at the end of March. However, you could also watch the summer version of biathlon in July or August. :D

• Like 1

Unpopular opinion: I can't get into Friends (currently trying)

Friends

It took you 10 months :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It took you 10 months :rolleyes:

Haha I forgot about that...I like it now but it took so long to get into it I'm still not done

Suits! Loved it, the wife and I have just finished binge watching from Season 1 to the finale.

• Like 1

I'm watching Breaking Bad!

I wonder why it took me so long to start watching it, it's very good!

• Like 1

Technically, Friends , but this weekend I've also been watching the new series with Paul Rudd on Netflix, Living with yourself. Very good.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Last one I binge-watched was The Good Place but until Season 2. I'll continue on my next day-off.

onplanners

Edited by topazann

Z Nation, an American action/horror/comedy-drama/post-apocalyptic television series that aired on Syfy and is also available to watch on Netflix!

Several days ago I started watching Breaking Bad as few of my friends had recommended me that series before. I must confess that as soon as I finished the first episode I knew that I would enjoy the following episodes!

16 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Several days ago I started watching Breaking Bad as few of my friends had recommended me that series before. I must confess that as soon as I finished the first episode I knew that I would enjoy the following episodes!

I never watched this series to be honest! My father says it's a very good one!

• Like 1

The last tv series I've watched that left a strong impression was After Life, So heartbraking but hopeful and funny at the same time. I was literally in tears one minute and laughing the next. Highly recommended!