✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Oh you really like that right? How is it?

I don't like it, I do love it. :heart_eyes: It's really thrilling and full of surprises which you might not anticipate at all. I mean, missed shots or clean shooting. You never know what score biathletes will manage to achieve. Then racing against each other when they are on a circuit and you just wait nervously whether someone is gonna overtake another competitor or is closing or gaining on somebody else... You just can't predict the result. It's nearly impossible to do so!

• Like 1

I don't like it, I do love it. :heart_eyes: It's really thrilling and full of surprises which you might not anticipate at all. I mean, missed shots or clean shooting. You never know what score biathletes will manage to achieve. Then racing against each other when they are on a circuit and you just wait nervously whether someone is gonna overtake another competitor or is closing or gaining on somebody else... You just can't predict the result. It's nearly impossible to do so!

Wow I should check it out. How long is it going for?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Several days ago I started watching Breaking Bad as few of my friends had recommended me that series before. I must confess that as soon as I finished the first episode I knew that I would enjoy the following episodes!

I never watched this series to be honest! My father says it's a very good one!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...