• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldplayisawesome

• Batman

• Mimixxx

• melanieau

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aaAAAHHH they're still as adorable as back in the days UGH   (also hello )

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQbc2Bho0Ry/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link   Chris and Jonny just today finished up a short 15minute session in the studio. It just hit me... think they opene

If my friend called me fat, stoned and a sex god in front of a massive audience I just wouldn't know how to feel about that.

Posted Images

YAY!!! NEW BUCKIN GIFS :wacky: I just love these 2 men so much :heart:

Thank you so much for making these lovely gifs :nice: Keep up your enthusiasm :thumbsup:

BBC%20Radio%202%20Theatre%2008-12-2014%20Magic%201.gif

this one is so cute awwww :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

KaeEm, I love you for analysing every frame for potencial buckin material and then making gifs out of them and more importantly, even adding the lyrics that were sung during the moment to add the significance of their friendship (:charming:)!

Thank you so much for making these lovely gifs :nice: Keep up your enthusiasm :thumbsup:

KaeEm, I love you for analysing every frame for potencial buckin material and then making gifs out of them and more importantly, even adding the lyrics that were sung during the moment to add the significance of their friendship (:charming:)!

Well, I thought now that I "suffer" from this obsession I'd better do it right :wacko: ;) I only just learned how to make gifs but it's a lot of fun. I have a few more waiting to be posted here the next few days :jbcm:

wbMP466.gif

Couldn't resist NOT making a gif out of that euheuh :wacky:

Me neither, I made the exact same gif (even with the same zoom), but for some reason the upload to photobucket took ages, otherwise we would have simultaniously posted the exact same gif :laugh3:

Me neither, I made the exact same gif (even with the same zoom), but for some reason the upload to photobucket took ages, otherwise we would have simultaniously posted the exact same gif :laugh3:

Oh man! :lol:

Btw I'm currently making a big gif set that I HOPE you're not making at the same time, too! :P (Although it's very unlikely because it's from a MX interview lol)

but look how jonny quickly and in an almost agressive way pulls chris hands away when they grab his boobs

He just doesn't want 20000 people to see Chris grabbing his boobs, he only wants Chris and himself to see his boobs grabbed.

Could be please stop talking about Jonny's boobs because I have such an unsettling mental picture about said words lolOMG

Oh man! :lol:

Btw I'm currently making a big gif set that I HOPE you're not making at the same time, too! :P (Although it's very unlikely because it's from a MX interview lol)

I'm not working on any MX gifs at the moment, so I don't see any danger there :lol:

I'm not working on any MX gifs at the moment, so I don't see any danger there :lol:

:laugh3:

Sometimes I wonder, when I get all old 'n wrinkly, if I'll look back and be like: "...yeah, back then when I spent my precious free time on making buckin gifs~"

mcTzEQE.gifO9dmJWe.gif

Lv5YxDs.gifW0w1RBv.gif

:|

:wacky:

• Like 1
im laughing so hard

on a more serious note: pink doesnt suit him

we know who wears pink better

Ju0YwSE.jpg

I actually almost sprayed soda though my nose when I saw your drawing :lol:

Yeah green does actually fit him better.

Or nothing at all :charming:

Also, creepy secretly taken pap photos are creepy.

:laugh3:

Sometimes I wonder, when I get all old 'n wrinkly, if I'll look back and be like: "...yeah, back then when I spent my precious free time on making buckin gifs~"

I think there are worse things to spend one's precious free time on ;)

:|

*closes 309439 cat video tabs*

I'm just going to resist the temptation of going on youtube to watch cute cat videos and go to bed now (as I should have hours ago). Goodnight! :escaping2: