📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Chris and Jonny

I thought some research was in order :nod:

[ATTACH=full]5331[/ATTACH]

Yes. And research proves that Chris was merely ensuring Jonny's guitar strap met Coldplay quality standards :nod:

Your research is very much appreciated.

:dead:

:nod:

Also, how did you manage to get such pixel perfect images from that potato video @Batman :shocked2:

Or is this from somewhere else lol :'D

• Like 1
  • Replies 33.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldplayisawesome

• Batman

• Mimixxx

• melanieau

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aaAAAHHH they're still as adorable as back in the days UGH   (also hello )

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQbc2Bho0Ry/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link   Chris and Jonny just today finished up a short 15minute session in the studio. It just hit me... think they opene

If my friend called me fat, stoned and a sex god in front of a massive audience I just wouldn't know how to feel about that.

Posted Images

well, in honor of me bumming around this website for 10 years apparently, i thought i'd make a special post in my absolute favorite thread :wacky:

it's PICSPAM TIME!!! (people still do these, right? :P)

:bomb::bomb::dead:

I WASN'T PREPARED D=

=D

Ten years already? JESUS ON A CRACKER COME 'ERE!!1

kIxgI3M.gif

• Like 2
well, in honor of me bumming around this website for 10 years apparently, i thought i'd make a special post in my absolute favorite thread :wacky:

YAYBuckin.gif

imp.gif

kissing.jpg

attachment-174.jpg

shiver.gif

uu.gif

2mcf3f6.jpg

attachment-11.jpg

109266278_4d4d96a8d8.jpg

attachment-40.jpg

attachment-65.gif

cj3-1.jpg

kokokisssmallercq3.gif

cmjblaugh.jpg

bumtouch.gif

bscap1371aw.jpg

JBCM.jpg

attachment.jpg

Chris_jonny17.jpg

and last but not least

0132.gif

hahaha I have to admit that this thread and the Will appreciation are two of my favourites.

Thank you for the "picspam" and congratulations for your decade in Coldplaying.

Yes. And research proves that Chris was merely ensuring Jonny's guitar strap met Coldplay quality standards :nod:

:nod:

Also, how did you manage to get such pixel perfect images from that potato video @Batman :shocked2:

Or is this from somewhere else lol :'D

Why yes of course, that's the thing I wanted to point out with the screencaps. You gotta appreciate Chris's safety checks :nod:

:nod::nod:

I took some screenshots of the HD youtube link, made the pictures smaller, then used the sharpen filter Photoshop provides and voila, it seems all much nicer haha

• Like 1

YAYBuckin.gif

imp.gif

kissing.jpg

attachment-174.jpg

shiver.gif

uu.gif

2mcf3f6.jpg

attachment-11.jpg

109266278_4d4d96a8d8.jpg

attachment-40.jpg

attachment-65.gif

cj3-1.jpg

kokokisssmallercq3.gif

cmjblaugh.jpg

bumtouch.gif

bscap1371aw.jpg

JBCM.jpg

attachment.jpg

Chris_jonny17.jpg

and last but not least

0132.gif

[ATTACH=full]5334[/ATTACH]

HOW DO I BREATHE

D:

D:

D:

-flails-

And congratulations on 10 years! :happy2:

:vuvuzela:

I wish I was in a condition to be more articulate :dead:

YAYBuckin.gif

imp.gif

kissing.jpg

attachment-174.jpg

shiver.gif

uu.gif

2mcf3f6.jpg

attachment-11.jpg

109266278_4d4d96a8d8.jpg

attachment-40.jpg

attachment-65.gif

cj3-1.jpg

kokokisssmallercq3.gif

cmjblaugh.jpg

bumtouch.gif

bscap1371aw.jpg

JBCM.jpg

attachment.jpg

Chris_jonny17.jpg

and last but not least

0132.gif

To much love :dazzled::blush::dazzled:

• Like 1

I'm having a Buckin backdraught [not that I ever stopped loving it but you know, when you don't actively ship something for a while but then ALL THE FEELS ARE BACK AND I'M FUCKING DYING...that.] and I'm so glad there are still people here keeping it alive af.

As thank you I wanna share with you my two favorite buckin vids ever:

• Like 6
I'm having a Buckin backdraught [not that I ever stopped loving it but you know, when you don't actively ship something for a while but then ALL THE FEELS ARE BACK AND I'M FUCKING DYING...that.] and I'm so glad there are still people here keeping it alive af.

If someone who doesn't know who Chris and Jonny are would watch these vids, they'd think they are married or something :nod:

• Like 2

I REMEMBER YOU FROM FOUR YEARS AGO :cheesy:

Hello :wacko:

And now a little pic spam with old pictures for all the buckin youngsters amongst you that don't know them yet :awesome:

[ATTACH=full]5450[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5451[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5452[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5453[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5454[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5455[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5457[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5459[/ATTACH]

• Like 6

[ATTACH=full]5460[/ATTACH] <lmao Jonny's face

[ATTACH=full]5461[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5462[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5463[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5464[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5465[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5466[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5467[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5468[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5469[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

[ATTACH=full]5470[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5471[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5472[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5473[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5474[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5475[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5476[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5478[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5479[/ATTACH]

• Like 5

[ATTACH=full]5480[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5481[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5482[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5483[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5484[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5485[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5486[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5487[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5488[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5489[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

[ATTACH=full]5490[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5492[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5493[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5494[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5495[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5496[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5497[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5498[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5499[/ATTACH]

• Like 7

[ATTACH=full]5500[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5503[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5504[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5505[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5506[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5507[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5508[/ATTACH] < :charming: [ATTACH=full]5509[/ATTACH]

• Like 8

[ATTACH=full]5510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5511[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5512[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5513[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5514[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5515[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5516[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5517[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5518[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5519[/ATTACH]

• Like 6

[ATTACH=full]5520[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5521[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5522[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5523[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5524[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5525[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5526[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5527[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5528[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5529[/ATTACH]

• Like 7