• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldplayisawesome

• Batman

• Mimixxx

• melanieau

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aaAAAHHH they're still as adorable as back in the days UGH   (also hello )

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQbc2Bho0Ry/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link   Chris and Jonny just today finished up a short 15minute session in the studio. It just hit me... think they opene

If my friend called me fat, stoned and a sex god in front of a massive audience I just wouldn't know how to feel about that.

Posted Images

btw does anyone know if their performance of talk at the EMA's is online and where i can find it, id love to see it again

love it how jonny was all dancing with his guitar... and with chris :p

Mary cracks me up. The first time I went to London she had a dream that I met Jonny in a park, so she insisted that I go to parks every day while I was there. I sent her an email: Oh I met Jonny at Regents park today Mary, but was he a chimp in your dream? :lol:

Mary cracks me up. The first time I went to London she had a dream that I met Jonny in a park' date=' so she insisted that I go to parks every day while I was there. I sent her an email: Oh I met Jonny at Regents park today Mary, but was he a chimp in your dream? :lol:[/quote']

:lol:

:o Oie that reminds me. I think this is a sign I've been on this forum too long....I had a dream that I went to a movie (well, I think it was a movie) with Jonny the other night. It was some type of concert/musical genre or somethingorother. I just remember sitting next to him in this dark arena thingy. It was reallyyy weird b/c I've always been more of a Chris person, but I guess this shows how much you guys have invaded my subconscious. And yes, I actually did think of this forum in my dream! "Wow, the guys are really gonna grill me for this one!" :D