Jump to content
🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
bart

The Coldplaying Pub.

Recommended Posts

Wait...are you guys gonna treat us to cat pics right now :fingersx:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly, he just turned around and decided the soft chair by our working desk was his new spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, stephen said:

Wait...are you guys gonna treat us to cat pics right now :fingersx:

sure

our neighbours' cat:

LmD1ZI8q9uF5vVA3hHfsVWIjNf_dwohA7_n0Ft_K

our other neighbours' cat:

reJt-H4UhUleSp-KScAJ7ZrjZITFA11a_xY3oFCB

our other neighbours' bird cat:

nP43EXZupikbM2c0vJkryKL-YF4_haVnYUwxP7gH

my grandma's cat:

1TdaSmktySY8JVsq6I1-ZLt0mBvCGRHTPi2SPLgu

  • Love 1
  • Care 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

your garden is like the meeting point of all local cats

Edited by The Doctor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

your garden is like the meeting point of all local cats

yes they all love me 💕 except for the bird, she's still new and scared poor bb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 11:13 AM, Captain Crieff said:

sure

 

  Hide contents

 

our neighbours' cat:

LmD1ZI8q9uF5vVA3hHfsVWIjNf_dwohA7_n0Ft_K

our other neighbours' cat:

reJt-H4UhUleSp-KScAJ7ZrjZITFA11a_xY3oFCB

our other neighbours' bird cat:

nP43EXZupikbM2c0vJkryKL-YF4_haVnYUwxP7gH

my grandma's cat:

1TdaSmktySY8JVsq6I1-ZLt0mBvCGRHTPi2SPLgu

I’M OBSESSED WITH THIS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stephen said:

I’M OBSESSED WITH THIS

:awesome:

here's the local old man enjoying his very busy day yesterday (he napped all afternoon)

Eelos-1XYAEKTiH?format=jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...