✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Hi everyone ! how you doing guys ?

can I have a drink please ? anything will do :)

musc[/url]*

(i'll repeat this one because i know is chavi fave one... hope she finds it when come here today... ).

:dance: thanks Ari ! Goooood music !

want another drink sandy? or you prefer some tapa/pincho? ;)

nothing Chavi. ;) glad that you like it :D

how are you doing? :D

just because i like both (prob my two faves of his last album (I BOUGHT IT TODAY).

and i guess the second song, is devoted to his son :baby: so lovely.

(on the album cover on this song there's a pic of a lil kid, i guess is his son)

I should had said that on his thread here :thinking:

nice ! free drinks :cool: what are we celebrating ?

it's been a calm day today. I've been working on my English homework.

dunno.. here has been music some mins ago and even fireworks it felt like Fallas :stunned: but i hear nothing now...

if they play again surely i'll go out, as stay here and try to do something is not easy for the noise (music too loud). :uhoh:

what it was about? :)

I love fireworks :dance: sounds like people are having a party where you are !

I had to write down everything I've done during this term in my English course.

yep, but i hear nothing now... they have lots of parties, almost all days :stunned: i love it :smug: but i don't go to all them, try to go to all them is so tiring at the end :confused:

i think is something about a radiostation or something.. if it sound again i'll go to attend it :)

oh so it is many things i guess :uhoh: complicated?

i wouldn't remember all what i've done on a term :vonfused: i'll miss to mention some things i'm sure.

*steals a beer left on a table while its owner went to the loo* :P

coldpintnj2.jpg

are you in a big city or something?

no it's not that complicated, more annoying I'd say.. :\

and I took some notes every week after each course. So basically now, I just need to make proper sentences and write them down on a nice piece of paper.

*steals a beer left on a table while its owner went to the loo* :P

coldpintnj2.jpg

are you in a big city or something?

no it's not that complicated, more annoying I'd say.. :\

and I took some notes every week after each course. So basically now, I just need to make proper sentences and write them down on a nice piece of paper.

not so big, (although thanks to the Uni is growing and modernising a lot) but there's a lot of movement during the week, active nightlife. the students organise parties on the pubs that are here, and the students asociation organices concerts so often. is cool. :cool: but are many.. and unfortunatelly at weekends it is almost empty :uhoh: so the weekend is for us :D (Erasmus people).

oh yes sound annoying :confused: well i took notes of my lectures each day, i almost write down all what the lecturers say :uhoh: (i'm fast on writing). And had you finished it?

oh ok I see. it's cool to have weekends just for you !

I try to write everything the lectures say too. but i'm too lazy and stop writing very often during a lecture cause they speak too fast, so I always have to borrow my friends' notes... :rolleyes: I'm a friend-dependent in lectures !

Yeah, I finished it, spent all afternoon on it (well not really, I've been watching the telly a lot today...) . Sorry I dont know why I used present tense when I should've used past tense. :dozey:

oh ok I see. it's cool to have weekends just for you !

I try to write everything the lectures say too. but i'm too lazy and stop writing very often during a lecture cause they speak too fast, so I always have to borrow my friends' notes... :rolleyes: I'm a friend-dependent in lectures !

Yeah, I finished it, spent all afternoon on it (well not really, I've been watching the telly a lot today...) . Sorry I dont know why I used present tense when I should've used past tense. :dozey:

yeah cool, but well is better when are more people... ('cause Erasmus people we are only 20/30 people..).

i had to improve (personal reasons), and now i'm the one that writes faster in all the classes i am, and so are my friends who have to ask me :)

ops all afternoon :stunned: what did you watched, may i ask? :rolleyes:

I like to have parties when we're only 20.. otherwise it's hard to talk to everybody on the same night. I like intimate parties.

so if one day we have a lecture together, I'll sit next to you :P

I've been watching some videos on MTV (aww that Jeff Buckley song :nice:), and some crap on E entertainment.. and oh I watched Monster house ! what a great film btw :D

I like to have parties when we're only 20.. otherwise it's hard to talk to everybody on the same night. I like intimate parties.

so if one day we have a lecture together, I'll sit next to you :P

I've been watching some videos on MTV (aww that Jeff Buckley song :nice:), and some crap on E entertainment.. and oh I watched Monster house ! what a great film btw :D

yes intimate parties are cooler. :D the ones where you know most people too )

hehe no problem ;) the thing is that you will understand my hand-writing...

which Buckley song? :uhoh: (I want to listen his music, did listened a bit.. ).

i never watched this E channel :uhoh:

Monster House it sounds familiar to me.. is the one in 3d or something? :thinking:

exactly ! it's better when you all know each other. I like meeting new people though..

Hallelujah :nice: I've seen the video twice in two days !

you're right not to watch it. It's absolute crap !!

Yeah that's the 3D film ! it was cool :cool:

exactly ! it's better when you all know each other. I like meeting new people though..

Hallelujah :nice: I've seen the video twice in two days !

you're right not to watch it. It's absolute crap !!

Yeah that's the 3D film ! it was cool :cool:

well is good to meet new people, but also to meet with friends.

the one i've heard i think it was grace.. but i've heard another one which i don't remember the name now :confused:

we don't have that channel. so if is crap why you had watched it? :stunned:

lol i was doubting if it was this film or another one...

yeah meeting new friends is cool :cool:

I'm listening to Grace right now :nice:

I watched it because I like gossips.. and there's a lot to know about celebrities on this channel.. but still it's crap ! :lol:

shouldnt we be drinking something ?

yeah meeting new friends is cool :cool:

I'm listening to Grace right now :nice:

I watched it because I like gossips.. and there's a lot to know about celebrities on this channel.. but still it's crap ! :lol:

shouldnt we be drinking something ?

*gives some beer, tequila, vodka*

i think just invented a drink lol :wacko:

lol which gossips did they said? :P

*listens to DF*

thanks for the beer ! well beer and tequila does exist but I dont know about vodka added to it... I love vodka so I'll drink it anyways :D however I'll be on the floor in just a minute :lol:

it was a special edition about rappers' wives ! really not that interesting :dozey:

*listens to DF*

thanks for the beer ! well beer and tequila does exist but I dont know about vodka added to it... I love vodka so I'll drink it anyways :D however I'll be on the floor in just a minute :lol:

it was a special edition about rappers' wives ! really not that interesting :dozey:

yes it does exits.. in spain there's a beer called sputnik that is beer with vodka, so :wacko: (i had tried it).

on the floor hehe.

rapper's wives? :uhoh:

ok ok, i'll change the artist now :P

how old are you ? ^^

you'll have to see with the owner.. but since you're asking for a soft drink, I dont see any problem here. :)

snoop dog, ja-rule, Ice-T.... crap !! :lol: forget it Ari.. it's not worth talking !

*listens to DF... again... :P"

how old are you ? ^^

you'll have to see with the owner.. but since you're asking for a soft drink, I dont see any problem here. :)

snoop dog, ja-rule, Ice-T.... crap !! :lol: forget it Ari.. it's not worth talking !

*listens to DF... again... :P"

lol i changed the jukebox lol...

yes we need some to check if who asks for a beer are under age or not :thinking:

lol so bad, more than crap i think is a nightmare... i don't like those rap /hip-hop people :confused: