• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Doctor

• Troxley

• Captain Crieff

• Mollyxyloto

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry, popped out for a second because my new fan arrived (the thing that blows air, not a person)

pretty accurate thinking I guess  love fans with the weather they're talking about, we just got an airco

sure

This brings another thought to my mind.. as we reach an ever dizzying level of complexity in our lives, I wonder if someone could invent a tiny flat device that could be installed into ID's or applied to keys and other important things, where one could press a keypad in a room and the lost item would start to 'beep' or at least show up on a touchpad or other device. Has this already been invented, and if so, what's holding it up? Where did my extra set of car keys go??:confused:

Anyhow, the idea I had in mind was to come up with something super-thin, piezoelectric with a flat super-capacitor on the back, flat antenna, ultra-thin solar cell - the ideal spring peeper for finding those lost items..

Okay Celien, not a master piece, but this is supposed to be anime-ish... My next drawing will be in a different style, and will look more realistic...

picture.php?albumid=78&pictureid=1054

wow, well it's much better then when I would draw anime-ish :p or digital

love my pencil much more and it makes me feel more confortable :)

wow, well it's much better then when I would draw anime-ish :p or digital

love my pencil much more and it makes me feel more confortable :)[/color]

Haha! Well thanks. :hug: You'll like my next one a lot better! I, myself, am liking the way it's turned out so far, but I can't show you till I'm done.