✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

You have to look 25 in some places now too.

I always always always get asked for ID, I'm 23. I just look young. *ping*

Asda has a think 25 policy, where some places ID you however old you look (even old ladies).

Why did I think you were younger?

People laugh at my ID, as it's based on my driving license which photo was taken when I was 15 (And before you ask, I got a driving license at 16 so I could drive a moped, it just happens the lovely dvla put on the provisional for car on it as well), and that photo at the time was a couple years old.

My has to be replaced in 2012, and I'm waiting until then to replace it.

Although I should really change it as where it says Place of Birth, everybody elses I have seen says either United Kingdom or Britain or the country they were born which seems logical until my says Andover. And unless Andover got upgraded to a country overnight...

I've had mine stolen actually and to change the photo you had to fill out a new form and cos I couldn't be arsed I just asked them to use the same photo :P Lazy Michie :dozey:

Does it? How weird. Obviously you got the DVLA newbie doing yours. :P

It's just the local pub's policy after getting it forced onto them a couple years back after it was caught out selling drinks to a 16 year old

poster2.jpg

that's so bad ans stupid... i mean here in spain you can drink since you are 18...

this summer i tried to surf on licor 43 site in english and they didn't let me saw the site as i was yet 20 :confused:

wtf, i'm adult to drink in spain but i can't surf on a site :stunned: so just stupid.

You can buy from 18 (drink from 16 in some cases), it's the latest scheme from the government in their misguided attempts to reduce under-age drinking

you mean in spain?

what a way to solve the young drunken people, let's reduce the age and then there's no problem, it makes the problem even worse...

how many people will destroy their lifes for that :(

that's so sad :cry:

I only have Watts as my last name on here because I was listening to the song by the Jam at the time.

Go on, I dare you to show us your license (with the same bits blacked out to prevent id thief)

I don't have a scanner, but i'll see if i can get a decent pic on my camera :P

you´re right ari-

when i was at High School all my classmates met on fridays to drink like crazy... just to drink.. i never joined them and they all looked at me as if i were something bad.. i just don't find sense on drink just for drink.. is so stupid.. i only drink if there's something to celebrate and i just use to have one or two beers, not like them that try to drink like 2litres in an hour and stuff like that :sick:

i really used to prefer to drink a beer at my home, a diferent one each week, i find it so much cool, that be outside getting cold, and drinking like a fool, without nothing really to celebrate, and with many risks near us.

(you know some people when are drunken are violent and dangerous).

you mean in spain?

what a way to solve the young drunken people, let's reduce the age and then there's no problem, it makes the problem even worse...

how many people will destroy their lifes for that :(

that's so sad :cry:

I mean in the U.K., the legal drinking age is 18, but if you look under 21 you are supposed to get asked for ID when buying alcohol. You can drink alcohol when you having a meal with someone who is over 18 when your 16 though.

I mean in the U.K., the legal drinking age is 18, but if you look under 21 you are supposed to get asked for ID when buying alcohol. You can drink alcohol when you having a meal with someone who is over 18 when your 16 though.

:thinking: so strange

once we were celebrating a thing (teachers and students together), and so teachers asked that we all got some drink, and the owner didn't wanted to allow us to drink, it was just some drink (not the glass full, just some drops really)... :confused: some peopme sometimes is too strict on this thing.. as we were all more or less 14, we wouldn't got drunk with this low quantity of alcohol.